Fiverr Forum

No orders

I am a level 2 seller with lot of experience. But last week I didn’t had even a single order. Can anybody tell me what’s wrong

it happens some times! today is my fourth day with out orders also, i pray all will go well

Check your profile description. It should be “Now” bot “know” it will be help.

The same here with me! I hope it improves soon for us, best wishes!

Share your gig on twitter , Facebook, google+ With # tag :slight_smile:

same here. hope it will recover soon. i think fiverr is shuffling gigs once in a while. so the few rated gigs will come up.

Same here as well. This is the first time I have not had a ton of orders in over a year. I am not sure what is going on but I hope it comes back soon! It is nice to know I am not the only one sitting with no orders.

Orders come and go, it’s normal.

[link removed by Sheriff]

Same here… No orders in these days…

Me too

really discouraging these days

Sometimes It happens, Try reducing your gig delivery time, and couple of twitter and google plus postings, usually this method takes my gig back to usual sales

don’t worry it’s normal … orders will come after.

same here…and mine is more than a week now…am getting frustrated here though…but please @supuntharaka225 and hamzariffat, kindly assist in the area of posting…how will i post on the social network you mentioned, ami to post to groups or to my wall? and if to groups…which kind of group to post…for example like me that i deal in graphic and ecover design…what group will i post to that will increase my chances of getting orders?..thank you in anticipation

Seems like this is happening to a lot of people at the moment! I was busy last week and am totally bored this week. Hopefully things will pick up soon!

I took a break from fiver and the amount of orders i received dropped significantly! : I guess i’ll have to work my way back up.

i am also level 2 seller. i was earn before when my old gigs was activated… now all old gigs are deleted…

now i have new gigs then i have no orders…

lets see in near future may be again i have lots of orders :slight_smile:

I don’t know what to do, Last week I was soo busy and had to cancel 2 orders. Does it affect like this?

Reply to @supuntharaka225: how does one get to do this google plus posting? i have a gmail account but i can’t seem to know how to use google plus.