I have sent 113 offers but i have no order, please tell what should i do…?
Write better offers.
Here are a few things you should do;
- Try to improve your Gig- check out the fiver blogs- How to improve gigs?
- You should send offer according to buyers requirements.
- Use your original profile picture.
- Your offer price should be less than buyers.
- Write a good description of your gigs, which explain properly your service.
- Download fiver mobile app and stay online all time.
Try these steps- you will get a response from buyers.
That’s good but don’t you think there are low sales because of holidays? Some top rated guys could say that they’re doing amazing.
That’s a pointless excuse. Your customers come from all over the world. The only holidays that might legitimately be to blame for some measurable global low sale periods might be Christmas and New Years. Otherwise, blaming holidays for low sales throughout the year is silly and unwarranted.
Please stop trying to find something to blame, and instead, get out there and reach out to your target customers. You’re not going to make many sales, if your customers don’t know where to find you.
Hope this helps
Than you som uch bro
Just a little tip. Suggest you do not address others as bro, mate, dear, sir, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off. Definitely not to be used when replying to Buyer Requests.
If you are 0 for 113 then your offers are not well-written.
You need to revise what you are offering and how you are communicating.
113 are not many requests.
I’m not sure with this, what if the buyer says he/she only has $5, do I have to bid for $4? no way, I’m gonna offer he/she for $15 or $25 or more
(just kidding, surely it depends on the situation)
Please don’t tell anyone
i got my first order after 2 months and about 450 requests, so dont lose hope …
- Analyze yourself and your offers daily… proofread them … Consider yourself a buyer, read all your offers again… send offers daily… the time you are not getting any orders you can work upon your skills, try to polish them more …
- Navigate the forum’s tips for sellers section you will find a lot of tips regarding buyer’s requests …
- Analyze your gig daily …(dont do so many changes but analyze it from a buyer’s perspective)
- Last but not the least … Never ever lose hope … keep trying … buyer’s requests is not the only way to get orders… try out social media… promote your work and gigs over there…
and a sincere advice dont rely too much on buyers requests !!! Hope it helps !!
I think its time you stop relying on buyers requests and need to go out there … find your clients and bring them to fiverr… promote yourself and your work on Instagram, LinkedIn, and facebook !! try to reach out to the local market if you are not able to bring international clients… !!
I’m fine, Thank you
I am not sure whats the reason but there are certainly low sales these days … i am not only experiencing this on fiverr but on few other platforms as well … Even when i was not working as a freelancer … even the local market in my country was very slow during summers … not sure whats the reason… from september to november there is a boom then from dec to feb there is again a slow time and then again from feb to may there is great business out there …
Not sure if you also have a similar experience…
Good to know !!! and Your welcome !!