No Ordr after sending 113 offers

haiderkalwar

Hey,
Here are a few things you should do;

1. Try to improve your Gig- check out the fiver blogs- How to improve gigs?
  2. You should send offer according to buyers requirements.
  3. Use your original profile picture.
  4. Your offer price should be less than buyers.
  5. Write a good description of your gigs, which explain properly your service.
  6. Download fiver mobile app and stay online all time.
    Try these steps- you will get a response from buyers.

Thanks

That’s good but don’t you think there are low sales because of holidays? Some top rated guys could say that they’re doing amazing. 😉

That’s good but don’t you think there are low sales because of holidays?

That’s a pointless excuse. Your customers come from all over the world. The only holidays that might legitimately be to blame for some measurable global low sale periods might be Christmas and New Years. Otherwise, blaming holidays for low sales throughout the year is silly and unwarranted.

Please stop trying to find something to blame, and instead, get out there and reach out to your target customers. You’re not going to make many sales, if your customers don’t know where to find you.

Hope this helps 😺

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

Hey,

Thanks

Than you som uch bro

Hey,

Thanks

Your offer price should be less than buyers.

I’m not sure with this, what if the buyer says he/she only has $5, do I have to bid for $4? no way, I’m gonna offer he/she for $15 or $25 or more 🙌

(just kidding, surely it depends on the situation) 👀

i got my first order after 2 months and about 450 requests, so dont lose hope …

1. Analyze yourself and your offers daily… proofread them … Consider yourself a buyer, read all your offers again… send offers daily… the time you are not getting any orders you can work upon your skills, try to polish them more …
  2. Navigate the forum’s tips for sellers section you will find a lot of tips regarding buyer’s requests …
  3. Analyze your gig daily …(dont do so many changes but analyze it from a buyer’s perspective)
  4. Last but not the least … Never ever lose hope … keep trying … buyer’s requests is not the only way to get orders… try out social media… promote your work and gigs over there…
    and a sincere advice dont rely too much on buyers requests !!! Hope it helps !!

113 are not many requests.

1227605729_ScreenShot2018-08-05at10_19_34PM.png.db55d69820c54072812dadd4cce3ad8a.png

Please don’t tell anyone 🤫

1227605729_ScreenShot2018-08-05at10_19_34PM.png.db55d69820c54072812dadd4cce3ad8a.png

I think its time you stop relying on buyers requests and need to go out there … find your clients and bring them to fiverr… promote yourself and your work on Instagram, LinkedIn, and facebook !! try to reach out to the local market if you are not able to bring international clients… !!

34%20PM

I think its time you stop relying on buyers requests and need to go out there … find your clients and bring them to fiverr… promote yourself and your work on Instagram, LinkedIn, and facebook !! try to reach out to the local market if you are not able to bring international clients… !!

I’m fine, Thank you 😎

That’s good but don’t you think there are low sales because of holidays? Some top rated guys could say that they’re doing amazing. 😉

That’s good but don’t you think there are low sales because of holidays

I am not sure whats the reason but there are certainly low sales these days … i am not only experiencing this on fiverr but on few other platforms as well … Even when i was not working as a freelancer … even the local market in my country was very slow during summers … not sure whats the reason… from september to november there is a boom then from dec to feb there is again a slow time and then again from feb to may there is great business out there …

Not sure if you also have a similar experience…

I’m fine, Thank you 😎

Good to know !!! and Your welcome !!

34%20PM

in some countries you can not do it. As in Italy.

Hey,

Thanks

Common therapy 😀

Archived