No Payal Account - how to get money?

khalil5172

They have a different withdrawal method. It’s Payoneer. You can read about it here:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/399

The problem, I don’t think you’re eligible for that until you are a Level 2. If that’s the case you could save the money in your Fiverr account until then or just spend the money on Fiverr. I do wish there were additional options besides Paypal for those under Level 2.

Reply to @aweberr: I don’t think so. I am in Pakistan and PayPal isn’t supported here. I use payoneer and use its US VBA account with PayPal which able me to deposit PayPal balance in payoneer card. There is 3$ monthly fee and 2$ on atm. But I think its negligible infront of hundreds of dollars I earn on internet. There is no other mean to withdraw atleast for me. I don’t think I have lost anything with payoneer. If you don’t have any other mean then you should go for payoneer

Reply to @ozzieuk: Isn’t it better to pay some fee to Payoneer to have money in your hands rather spending?

For US .90$ ATM fee for US and 2.15$ for some countries and about 1$ load fee. I withdraw about $150-$200 every month . Isn’t 3-4$ negligible infront of $150? Just saying becausw I Use Payoneer and have paypal payoneer based as paypal isn’t supported in my country as I stated above

The Fiverr Revenue Card, powered by Payoneer, is an excellent payment option for anyone looking to have quick and easy access to their funds.

Payoneer does not have any hidden fees - all charges are clearly listed during the card application. They are then available at all times via your online My Account page.

This payment option is very cost effective, and will allow you to receive your payments in minutes, and can then be immediately used online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide.

I’d be more than happy to answer any questions about Payoneer.

• 2 years later...

Reply to @sheikhsabayyal: If you can create a paypal account, maybe you can get the paypal debit card, then you can use that anywhere, if they offer that for your country. I used it on my paypal account. I almost never transfer money from my paypal account to my bank, I just use my paypal debit card for buying stuff like groceries, clothes and anything else I need that I can use a credit/debit card for.

I was about one year ago create a payoneer account via fiverr. one year gone I did not get payoneer master card.Few days ago, I was in contact with payoneer support. They said that my account has been blocked.I have a lot of request them for active my account. But They said that , They can not do anything because my payoneer account is temporary blocked.
Then I request disconnect the actual request to enable the option to apply again. Because I have another payoneer master card and add this card in my fiverr account. But They are said that, “Your account has been closed for undisclosed reasons. We will not be able to provide you with our services at this point.Please contact Fiverr to find a different payment method for receiving your payouts”.

Then I contact Fiverr support and They are suggest me Use “Paypal”. But in Bangladesh there are no way without master card. paypal not support in Bangladesh. so now I face lot of problem when I withdrawal my dollar.

So Now I’m a humble request to Fiverr forum and specially “nissim_payoneer” ,Please help me now what can I do ?

Thanks
Jibon.
Level two seller in Fiverr.

Reply to @talha515: Why were you trying to apply for a Payoneer card if you already had one? If Payonner is saying “undisclosed reasons” did you doing any kind of fraud? I would find the discussion from the payoneer_nissim person and post your question in that discussion so they will see it. Ask them what “undisclosed reasons” could possibly mean.

And can you get some kind of pre-paid credit card, load up some money and connect that to a paypal account, or is paypal just not allowed in Banladesh at all?

I would reply back to Fiverr and say that paypal is not supported in your country and ask if they know any other way?

I think it was a mistake to keep doing work on Fiverr without having a way to get the money out set up.

Archived