No Rating Given

teachernita

Hi Vickie, I did confirm with support about the first lesson free, and they told me that as long as I open a proper order with the client with other paid lessons, I could give 1 lesson free.

I don’t offer a one time service, people buy a monthly or a weekly package of say between 4 to 8 lessons in an order. That is the only reason why I am justified in doing it. I won’t give the first lesson free, unless they accept a weekly or monthly order.

Hi Vickie, I did confirm with support about the first lesson free, and they told me that as long as I open a proper order with the client with other paid lessons, I could give 1 lesson free.

I don’t offer a one time service, people buy a monthly or a weekly package of say between 4 to 8 lessons in an order. That is the only reason why I am justified in doing it. I won’t give the first lesson free, unless they accept a weekly or monthly order.

The oldest marketing trick in the book 😉

no, it will not impact on getting level, as per you maintain the policy

Thanks, I am so glad! I don’t know how the levels work, but I completed everything in the analysis section to qualify for a 1st Level position, in the 60 days, except that I hadn’t got as much as $400 (Due date mid June). Will I still qualify once I have hit the $400 mark? It does say $400 all time, not over 60 days.

Thanks, I am so glad! I don’t know how the levels work, but I completed everything in the analysis section to qualify for a 1st Level position, in the 60 days, except that I hadn’t got as much as $400 (Due date mid June). Will I still qualify once I have hit the $400 mark? It does say $400 all time, not over 60 days.

Yes, once you have earned $400 you will level up on the 15th of the following month.

Archived