No real refund at fiverr

My payment has been refunded into my Fiverr Balance - I think this is not the refund I´m asking for. Therefore I asked the fiver customer support for returning my money to my PayPal account. But I didn´t get any answer. I was asking again - but no answer.

This is really bad service! I´m deeply disappointed.

Guest offlinehelpers

CS usually try to help with this.

Have you waited a couple of day since you asked, as they don’t reply instantaneously. 🙂

Have you canceled an order? If so, I believe I read in the TOS some time back that the payment you’ve made stays on fiverr and can’t be returned to PayPal. But you may use it for another purchase on here.

Correct me if I am wrong with this. 😃

Guest offlinehelpers

Have you canceled an order? If so, I believe I read in the TOS some time back that the payment you’ve made stays on fiverr and can’t be returned to PayPal. But you may use it for another purchase on here.

Correct me if I am wrong with this. 😃

and can’t be returned to PayPal

I think the phrase used is something like ‘in exceptional circumstances’?

and can’t be returned to PayPal

I think the phrase used is something like ‘in exceptional circumstances’?

Oh I see, I thought there was no such thing as exceptional circumstances on Fiverr. 😃 Thanks, curious to see what’s going to happen then!

Guest offlinehelpers

It’s really bad when you don’t read the rules of a website when you sign up

But a very understandable error to make - I’m sure we’ve all done it! 🙂

32x32.icothe Guardian – 14 Jul 17

2565.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&overlay-align=bottom%2Cleft&overlay-width=100p&overlay-base64=L2ltZy9zdGF0aWMvb3ZlcmxheXMvdGctZGVmYXVsdC5wbmc&s=2aafda3ca1ea2b6c28a22fbe3f55e874

Thousands sign up to clean sewage because they didn't read the small print

Those who fell for the gag clause inserted into wifi terms and conditions committed to more than a month of community service

2565.thumb.jpg.f0da3e5e1959f9387d379956025baf53.jpg

But a very understandable error to make - I’m sure we’ve all done it! 🙂

32x32.icothe Guardian – 14 Jul 17

2565.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&overlay-align=bottom%2Cleft&overlay-width=100p&overlay-base64=L2ltZy9zdGF0aWMvb3ZlcmxheXMvdGctZGVmYXVsdC5wbmc&s=2aafda3ca1ea2b6c28a22fbe3f55e874

Thousands sign up to clean sewage because they didn't read the small print

Those who fell for the gag clause inserted into wifi terms and conditions committed to more than a month of community service

I had an old employee who’s £150 Wonga loan turned into something like £50K because he never read the small print. He never got let off the hook though…

Archived