Fiverr Forum

No real refund at fiverr

My payment has been refunded into my Fiverr Balance - I think this is not the refund I´m asking for. Therefore I asked the fiver customer support for returning my money to my PayPal account. But I didn´t get any answer. I was asking again - but no answer.

This is really bad service! I´m deeply disappointed.

4 Likes

CS usually try to help with this.

Have you waited a couple of day since you asked, as they don’t reply instantaneously. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, CS (Fiverr Customer Support) may respond in up to 48 hours! Wait a bit and then, please, share with us if you have resolved your problem!

Have you canceled an order? If so, I believe I read in the TOS some time back that the payment you’ve made stays on fiverr and can’t be returned to PayPal. But you may use it for another purchase on here.

Correct me if I am wrong with this. :smiley:

2 Likes

I think the phrase used is something like ‘in exceptional circumstances’?

3 Likes

Oh I see, I thought there was no such thing as exceptional circumstances on Fiverr. :smiley: Thanks, curious to see what’s going to happen then!

2 Likes

It’s really bad when you don’t read the rules of a website when you sign up

1 Like

But a very understandable error to make - I’m sure we’ve all done it! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I had an old employee who’s £150 Wonga loan turned into something like £50K because he never read the small print. He never got let off the hook though…

1 Like

They will return funds to your Paypal account by contacting CS and explaining the case, so yeah, I understand you did Customer Support about it – it’s just a matter of time they’ll respond. Just wait it out a bit. :slight_smile: