NO REFUNDS, Must spend money on a different gig for the same price

seriousjoker

Beyond that, since you can test a seller for $5…which, in my opinion should be treated as a fair value to find out if you like someone or not (that is, if you like them it’s a bonus that you got something. If you didn’t, you learned that for $5. Try to hire an employee and put them to work and see how much it costs you to learn you don’t care for their work).

Having said that, that a seller will offer a refund at all speaks to that seller’s honor.

I offer refunds on almost all work. Those that don’t have refunds offered are by invitation only gigs for people who’ve already seen my results elsewhere.

I’m disappointed with Fiverr. I first hired someone to do a book cover for me. A five year old could’ve done a better job. He did refund my money, so I tried something completely different and purchased two items from one seller with the credit. I’ve not received my items in the mail and it’s been two weeks. No response from seller when I notified her. So now I’m probably out ten dollars and still have a remaining credit from my original purchase! I won’t recommend this site to anyone.

Frankly I’m very tired of sellers (generally in graphic design or illustration) who use false examples of their work. I don’t mind spending a few dollars to see if I like someones work but when they’ve posted examples that are not their own I do not have a fair opportunity to assess their skills before deciding to hire.

I’ve had a few sellers promise (through example) a top notch product (and I’ll buy 5-10 gigs at a pop to get top notch design work) and then on delivery it’s apparent that they never had the capacity they advertise. I strongly believe that even after canceling this order I should be allowed to give feedback for future would-be buyers. My time is not free. Wasting 4 days to deliver me garbage puts me behind schedule.

Archived