Fiverr Forum

No refunds

I’ve received two completed orders with the seller then cancelling one and me cancelling the other when they weren’t up to snuff. Fiverr claims my money’s been returned but it hasn’t. This happened within the last 10 days. What’s the scoop?

[PS] - For God’s sake, always order from the sellers using the rating button or you’ll go thru what I just did.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Vedmak is correct, when you order the next fiverr gig, you will not have money pulled out of your Paypal account.

No refunds in my fiverr account at all.

Now I can’t contact customer service for some reason.

Looks like they better run down to the video arcade and grab their webmaster.

I’d like to get the real scoop. Two canceled orders to the same seller? Why wasn’t the delivered gig up to snuff? I mean the seller was obviously chosen because you liked what you saw. I think after the first one was canceled it was prob a good time to move on.

Yeah Forbes puts allot of convicts on their list. Better luck with the arcade

Oh I’m sure he’s not. But Forbes is really no the go to anymore for above board businessman. It’s a totally different subject and I don’t want to hijack this guys thread. I have a little man crush on Micha Kaufman though :slight_smile: Fiverr is such a simple concept i’m pist I didn’t think of it first :frowning:

Reply to @vedmak:

can you explain how you did this please