Fiverr Community Forum

No request in buyers request section

Greetings all,
I have a question that i can’t find buyers request in buyers request section. what should be the main reason for that can anyone please guide me.
Thanks in advance!

5 Likes

The “main reason” is because you do not have a seller level. Buyer requests are not available to sellers without any level rank. When you are promoted to a Level 1 seller, you will likely see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to.

4 Likes

Right you are sir.
Your information will help him.

I think you can change or modify your gig and you can active the best time for giving buyer request

1 Like

You needed to active all time in fiverr. You needed to create 7 gig as a new seller with different services. I think it

No. Seller level is not the reason.

That’s done by refreshing constantly by knowing when at that particular time you will receive the requests. Don’t reply to that offer which has more than 10 request. I’m also new I got three orders one had to be cancelled one is delivered today and another will be given tommorow. All because if buyer request.

Previously I also had several conversations in inbox and the people contacted me after seeing my request.

Thanks for your advice.
I will try to follow your advice…