No requests found in Buyer Requests

creationidea

• 5 months later...

same problem. how solve?

same problem. how solve?

I just provided some insight to another person with the same questions. Perhaps my answer to them will be of use to you as well:

You are ranked as a “New Seller”. As I understand it, new sellers have extremely limited access to Buyer Requests. I imagine this is Fiverr’s way of encouraging New Sellers to focus on marketing and promoting their gigs, instead of expecting Fiverr to provide free sales.

I am also of the opinion that, by limiting the buyer requests that New Sellers see, Fiverr is helping to remove BR spam (since New Sellers – the actual new sellers – are usually the ones spamming BR to begin with). 😉

Once you earn Level 1 again, you should see plenty of Buyer Requests that you can respond to.

same problem. how solve?

I just provided some insight to another person with the same questions. Perhaps my answer to them will be of use to you as well:

You are ranked as a “New Seller”. As I understand it, new sellers have extremely limited access to Buyer Requests. I imagine this is Fiverr’s way of encouraging New Sellers to focus on marketing and promoting their gigs, instead of expecting Fiverr to provide free sales.

I am also of the opinion that, by limiting the buyer requests that New Sellers see, Fiverr is helping to remove BR spam (since New Sellers – the actual new sellers – are usually the ones spamming BR to begin with). 😉

Once you earn Level 1 again, you should see plenty of Buyer Requests that you can respond to.

Thanks 🙂

• 10 months later...

Archived