No response form 7 days (No order)

mdmasumkhan02

Dear Fiverr expert,
I was complete 6 orders with a 5-star review (7day ago). But from the last 7 days, I do not get any message from the buyer. Alredy my 3 Gig ranked on 1st page. In the last 7 days, I send 60 buyer requests also.
Please advise me, What can I do?
Thanks

We can do nothing here. Just you have to be patience. If you get that 7 sells from buyer requests, that’s perfect. You are not getting orders through your gig ranked on the first page. Pricing can be a major fact here. Try to use the Fiverr analytic tool and find the avg price for your targeted keyword. I guess it’ll help you.

We can do nothing here. Just you have to be patience. If you get that 7 sells from buyer requests, that’s perfect. You are not getting orders through your gig ranked on the first page. Pricing can be a major fact here. Try to use the Fiverr analytic tool and find the avg price for your targeted keyword. I guess it’ll help you.

Thank you so much for your kind helpful information. I already maintain best price for my gigs.

Since you stated in your gigs you are expert in seo , google rankings and so on, it wouldnt be a problem. But as i see you are just a person who pretends to be profesional. Thats the sad part of it.

Thank you so much.

If you never mind, Do you tell me, what I need to change specifically?

Please…!

(I am very happy to know my problem, I want to solve it)

Please help me by specify exceed problem.

Archived