No response to ticket

artsis_br

Hi Fiverr community!

I opened up a ticket to the Fiverr team about 2 days ago, which is how long they said it’d take them to answer, but… They haven’t.

Now, I know I’m not supposed to open up another ticket, and I won’t, but is there a way to remind them or “bump” my existing ticket? I’d really like to solve my issue.

Thank you!

The support team is dealing with a lot of tickets these days, not sure what the average time is right now, but a week ago it took them approximately 5-8 days to respond to tickets.

Oh, alright, thank you! I guess I’ll just have to be a bit more patient then, hahah

I’m afraid so! Is this an issue maybe someone on the forum can help you with?

I’m not sure, I tried getting help here on the same day that I sent the ticket, but lots of people viewed my post and didn’t comment, sadly.

My problem is that a few days ago, I had a problem with a customer. What happened was that I had to deliver to her a vector portrait, but whenever I tried to deliver it, she said she received a “corrupted file” and even proved it with screenshots. I tried re-exporting it, restarting my computer, sendint it to her through my phone, EVERYTHING, but nothing worked. Amongst one of those deliveries, I accidentally sent her the file through a normal message rather than the real deliver button. After about 5 minutes, she told me she’d gotten the file and marked the order as complete.

I’m guessing that she managed to get the file through the message I sent, and when she marked the order as complete, the corrupted file went through and is now being exposed on my live portfolio. I’m scared that I’ll get a warning or a ban because of it, or that people will see the live portfolio with the broken image and be scared to hire me. I’m unsure of what to do and I’d hate to lose all the progress I’ve made towards becoming a Level 1 seller.

Do you have any idea of what could be done?

I’m not sure, I tried getting help here on the same day that I sent the ticket, but lots of people viewed my post and didn’t comment, sadly.

My problem is that a few days ago, I had a problem with a customer. What happened was that I had to deliver to her a vector portrait, but whenever I tried to deliver it, she said she received a “corrupted file” and even proved it with screenshots. I tried re-exporting it, restarting my computer, sendint it to her through my phone, EVERYTHING, but nothing worked. Amongst one of those deliveries, I accidentally sent her the file through a normal message rather than the real deliver button. After about 5 minutes, she told me she’d gotten the file and marked the order as complete.

I’m guessing that she managed to get the file through the message I sent, and when she marked the order as complete, the corrupted file went through and is now being exposed on my live portfolio. I’m scared that I’ll get a warning or a ban because of it, or that people will see the live portfolio with the broken image and be scared to hire me. I’m unsure of what to do and I’d hate to lose all the progress I’ve made towards becoming a Level 1 seller.

Do you have any idea of what could be done?

Oh I see, wow that is super unlucky!

Did your client happen to leave a review? If they said in the review that everything was fine, that is being displayed in the portfolio right underneath the sample, so you would at least be safe from warnings.

Oh I see, wow that is super unlucky!

Did your client happen to leave a review? If they said in the review that everything was fine, that is being displayed in the portfolio right underneath the sample, so you would at least be safe from warnings.

She did! She really liked my drawing, thankfully, and left a sparkling review! But doesn’t Fiverr have a system where they detect corrupted files as deliveries? I’ve read here on the forum about a few sellers who’ve gotten strikes like that before, I’m pretty sure(?)

Either way, I did like the drawing too, and it’d be nice to have it displayed on my portfolio, especially since that particular gig has only 1 example so far

She did! She really liked my drawing, thankfully, and left a sparkling review! But doesn’t Fiverr have a system where they detect corrupted files as deliveries? I’ve read here on the forum about a few sellers who’ve gotten strikes like that before, I’m pretty sure(?)

Either way, I did like the drawing too, and it’d be nice to have it displayed on my portfolio, especially since that particular gig has only 1 example so far

That’s great!

Hmm, I’m not really sure if this could be fixed, I don’t know if buyers have the option to remove their image from the seller’s portfolio after the order was accepted. I suppose the only thing you could do would be to ask CS if they can remove the corrupted image from the portfolio but I don’t think it can be replaced with the working image. 😕

That’s great!

Hmm, I’m not really sure if this could be fixed, I don’t know if buyers have the option to remove their image from the seller’s portfolio after the order was accepted. I suppose the only thing you could do would be to ask CS if they can remove the corrupted image from the portfolio but I don’t think it can be replaced with the working image. 😕

That’s what I contacted them about, hopefully it’ll work out. If they can’t replace it, I guess I’ll just put it up on my gallery manually and lose the “ordered on Fiverr” mark 😦

Thank you so much for your help! I hope you have a lovely day (:

Archived