No results from buyer request what to do

Why don’t you share with us what your offer to buyer requests look like or a link to one of your gigs? It might help people give some advice to you.

I offer them video editing services for just 5 bugs with unlimited revisions but no they don’t even reply me, I send 10 buyer request everyday since 1 week .

What should I tell them so that they show some interest in my gigs ?

I offer them video editing services for just 5 bugs with unlimited revisions but no they don’t even reply me, I send 10 buyer request everyday since 1 week .

for just 5 bugs

Nobody wants bugs.

with unlimited revisions

That sounds desperate. No serious buyer will want to wait forever while you revise and revise and revise… They want you to be able to do it right the first time, or after a revision or two.

I send 10 buyer request everyday since 1 week .

Some sellers have waited for months until they got their first sale.

for just 5 bugs

Nobody wants bugs.

with unlimited revisions

That sounds desperate. No serious buyer will want to wait forever while you revise and revise and revise… They want you to be able to do it right the first time, or after a revision or two.

I got your point buddy,

I will avoid this things next time and could you please tell me what is the main point that should be included in the buyers request?

I got your point buddy,

I will avoid this things next time and could you please tell me what is the main point that should be included in the buyers request?

could you please tell me what is the main point that should be included in the buyers request?

Search the forum. There are many topics about it already.

for just 5 bugs

Nobody wants bugs.

with unlimited revisions

Nobody wants bugs.

Ewwww, NO! 🤢

I laughed so hard reading this. 😂 OMG, I cannot compose myself.

Guest fibocci

for just 5 bugs

bucks*

Did you actually charge that for every offer you’ve sent no matter their budget? If the budget is much higher, it’s likely they’ll overlook you simply because they probably won’t expect decent quality at that price.

for just 5 bugs

bucks*

Did you actually charge that for every offer you’ve sent no matter their budget? If the budget is much higher, it’s likely they’ll overlook you simply because they probably won’t expect decent quality at that price.

Thanks I learned something new .

Archived