Fiverr Community Forum

No review by buyer

So there was a new buyer on Fiverr, I completed his order and he was very happy with the final product. After delivery, he forgot to leave a review or maybe he was new on this platform and did not know how to use it.

1 Like

Has happened with me too, like with pretty much everybody else who has done more than a few orders.
Unfortunately some buyers simply don’t care, and since you cannot also solicit reviews, you’ll just have to deal with it.

1 Like

What makes you think he forgot to leave a review?

Maybe he just didn’t want to leave one?

In any case you can’t do anything about it because the buyer doesn’t owe you anything and it would be rude and a ToS violation to ask him to do it.

3 Likes

The only thing that the buyer have to do, if the work was done good and correct, is to pay. He don’t even have to accept it - in this case order will be marked as finished after 3 days.

Some buyers never leave any reviews, and this is normal - they don’t have to. But never ask about a review - it’s against rules

3 Likes

Thank you guys I got something new to learn. I didn’t knew that it is against the TOS to ask for the review.

1 Like

Same I get this problem. It is not your problem. Fiverr auto complete your order after 3 days. Thank You