No reviews are my gig prices high is that the reason I get no buyers?

rabia_hasan

If you aren’t obtaining the sales you want at the price points you have set, then why not try lowering your prices, and see what happens? You have full control over the prices you set for your services. Find the point at which you earn an income, and your target customers are willing to purchase from you.

And yes, the best way to figure this out is by experimenting and seeing what happens.

If you aren’t obtaining the sales you want at the price points you have set, then why not try lowering your prices, and see what happens? You have full control over the prices you set for your services. Find the point at which you earn an income, and your target customers are willing to purchase from you.

And yes, the best way to figure this out is by experimenting and seeing what happens.

Thank you for your kind advice.

Yes, but I tried this time thought of sharing my gig as well maybe my gig is the issue 🙂

Is that against the rules?

Here are the forum rules: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's for future reference.

Suggest you check out the competition in your category re pricing. New sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

Just experiment as @jonbaas advised.

Archived