No sale even after 20 days

kkulsh

Hi there,
Can someone tell me how much time it usually takes to get the first sale? I have made 3 gigs and promoting it on FB. Even after 20 days, bidding on 26 buyers’ requests and getting clicks, impressions every day I have made no sale till now. Can someone give me some highlights on this?

Warm regards,
kartikey

Hi there,

Can someone tell me how much time it usually takes to get the first sale? I have made 3 gigs and promoting it on FB. Even after 20 days, bidding on 26 buyers’ requests and getting clicks, impressions every day I have made no sale till now. Can someone give me some highlights on this?

Warm regards,

kartikey

Can someone tell me how much time it usually takes to get the first sale?

It takes as long as it takes. There is no set timetable, nor any single answer to that question.

Hi there,

Warm regards,

kartikey

Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Even after 20 days, bidding on 26 buyers’ requests

This may be helpful to you: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

Archived