No sale from 10 days

hello friends,

i have joined fiverr 10 day ago but till now there is no sale .

kindly help me to improve my gig description and ranking .

thanks you very much .

please login your fiverr account 24 hours and update your gigs and promote your gig,then you will get more orders

Regards,

logo_m said: please login your fiverr account 24 hours and update your gigs and promote your gig,then you will get more orders

Regards,

thanks brother for your guideline

I was lucky enough to have an order on my first day, but I feel like it was more on timing.

You can find needy buyers in the “Buyer’s Request” section! It’s a great way to see what sort of jobs are in demand and the kind of price points people are willing to pay for. Do be careful when communicating with them. Don’t give them anything unless they pay you first. I had some painful experiences of buyers promising to pay me after sending my work. DO NOT fall for it. Be pushy, but be professional.

castrother03 said: I was lucky enough to have an order on my first day, but I feel like it was more on timing.
You can find needy buyers in the "Buyer's Request" section! It's a great way to see what sort of jobs are in demand and the kind of price points people are willing to pay for. Do be careful when communicating with them. Don't give them anything unless they pay you first. I had some painful experiences of buyers promising to pay me after sending my work. DO NOT fall for it. Be pushy, but be professional.

@castrother03 thanks for your guideline.

Just keep responding “Buyer request section” its great.

Hi guys,

I might be being silly but where is the buyers request section?

Reply to @kjblynx: I can’t believe I haven’t seen this, I’ve been on Fiverr for a couple of months! Thank you very much.