No saled

i posted my first giig on 4/02/2016 but unfortunately no sales up till this moment i have edit my gigg changes but no one ordered my gigg whats wrong

I can see that you’re inpatient. Probably you have been told that when you join Fiverr you will make six figures income in the first 30 days, which is wrong. You posted your first gig on the 4th of this month, and started ranting on the 6th.

BTW, it is not yet time for you to complain of no sales. Try to promote your service and respond to the requests in the buyers’ request section.
Good luck!

To put it in a more helpful way, if you feel like you aren’t getting enough sales, then you should use all the tools available to you to promote your Gigs. As seofanatics said, a great way of doing this is to reply to the Buyer Request section where you can send out offers every day. You should also try promoting your Gigs on your social media. Check out Fiverr’s academy which also has an article with tips on how to increase sales as well. Don’t forget to have fun and good luck!

I prefer a greek salad, myself. No lettuce, but the tomatoes, green bell peppers, onions should be crisply fresh with an olive of your choice: juicy kalamata or salty islands or those bitter green ones. A hunk of feta cheese, a sprinkle of oregano, some red wine vinegar and too much extra virgin olive oil and you’re done!

Oh, you meant sales! Maybe try to spell gig consistently? That would probably help somewhat. But try the salad anyway. I usually add lettuce (romaine) because I am a heathen, but hey, it’s my tastebuds and I do what I want!

Hahaha, damn it @emmaki … you beat me to the joke…

Im selling my writing gigs, can i also sell graphics designing gigs as well on the same profile ?

Go to buyer request and send offers

Yes. I think you can create up to 7 gigs as a Level 1 saller.

Find your buyer first before you get noticed… go to buyer request…

Calm down mister. Have a seat put your feet up pour a drink just chill and relax and the sales will eventually flow in.

As said above, improve your grammar. And your ID looks spammy with all those 0s at the end.

Lol… This got me laughing

Did anyone try the salad? You need to add oil way past your comfort zone.

You had me until feta. Just can’t do it. Suggestion for an alternate?

Still waiting on my answer… I posted kwestun at least 3 mins ago. Anser NOW.

your favourite cheese finely grated? I’m not a huge fan of feta alone, but it does work well with other ingredients (it’s that salty-chalkiness). Crumbed feta over french friends is a popular dish in Bulgaria. I like it.

your favorite cheese finely grated? I’m not a huge fan of feta alone, but it does work well with other ingredients (it’s that salty-chalkiness). Crumbed feta over french fries is a popular dish in Bulgaria. I like it. You can just ditch it altogether, ya know. It’s your salad!

Admin is bad man. Admin make me to do thing I donut liek.

You’re a bit feisty today, sir.

Probably yes, because our profile wasn’t created based on any specific category.