No sales after mid May 2017

christina123

Can someone explain this? I am working on Fiverr since 2012 June. I have over 2800 reviews with almost all 5 star. But all of a sudden on this May I lost sales without any justifiable reason. I can’t understand this phenomena. Can somebody explain why is that? And how should I overcome that? Any Fiverr CS can answer?

Thanks.

its coming into summer, a lot of people are not working, taking breaks, on holiday or dont need anything from fiverr for the summer. I am the same around this time, sometimes thats just the way it is 😦

Hi,

I respect your idea, but I can’t accept it. I will accept it if there was no summer in last 4 years. During last 4 years I didn’t have an fluctuations. I got continuous sales irrespective of the summer, winter and etc. I feel like something wrong. But I do’t know what it is.

Hi there,
I am also unable to get any offers and messages since starting of May, never happened earlier. My Promotion gigs are also stuck since february with no news views and updates.
I think it is the system issue and we need to report it more often than not, so programmers can try to resolve this and other relating issue.

No order has nothing to do with sommer holiday. I work in a marketing department at a medium size company-we are pretty busy in these months.
I have been in Fiverr for 3 months. In first 2 months, I got some orders without any effort at all. Then I got inspired. I added Gig video and promotional activities in Face. Those efforts gave backslash. I have not got any order in 3rd month. However, I got thousands impressions, huge clicks. I get messages, too. But when I reply, I do not get any response

The Reason is here:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

I Know What's Going on - Everything Makes Sense Now

Well I decided to look into what was going on with Fiverr and paid a visit to Alexa http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/fiverr.com Fiverr experienced a crazy drop in rank and traffic and has been declining in ranking since January. Does anyone else...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 8 ❤

Same with me, the sales completely stoped. I see the top sellers are getting much more work, because you can only find them via Recommended and the newcomers, others are completely removed from the search.

I am agree with you, fiverr wanna kill any average seller, my friends who have 100-300 positive reviews didn’t receive any order because their gigs not appear on search result.

Its really2 about bad and worst algorithm, not because fiverr traffic is low.

There are lots of people having slow sales from newbies to TRS. There are also people who are still selling well. Customer Support doesn’t respond on the forum. A staff member did post in May to say that there were tests going on and that there was no definite time period planned.

To overcome it, your best bet right now is to take the slow time to polish your gigs and skills. Besides that, find ways to promote your own gigs outside of Fiverr. It is always a good idea to diversify as well. Relying on one platform as a sole source of income is rarely wise unless you have substantial savings to sustain you through dry periods.

You’ll see lots of posts discussing theories on all of this on the forum, but self promotion, expanding your income sources and developing patience are solid suggestions and not just guesses. Other than that, though, if you want to read all the theories just look around and you’ll find them.

CS will never help in increasing sales. I also have sales issue after February - I get orders but not how I used to get. Fiverr has been changing their search algorithm. Waiting for their good news announcement. 😦

There’s no good announcement, the new algorithm will be permanent i’m already contacted CS.

Now it will kill regular/average seller

There’s no good announcement, the new algorithm will be permanent i’m already contacted CS.

Show a screen shot where Fiver Staff / CS stated to you that the new algo is permanent.

If you can do that, then I will believe that. No algo is ever permanent.

I really think an awful lot of this was covered here:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Fair Vs Unfair - A Perspective

I keep reading how some people cry "It's unfair" when their gig isn't on the first page,or featured, or whatever. You'd think that when eventually it happens to them they'll then think how fair Fiverr is. But when it happens to them it'll mean...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 68 ❤

Yep, this must be something with new fiverr’s tags idea. I see my gigs’ reviews, expressions etc. go lower and lower just right somewhere in May, I believe, then I got email about these tags (honestly I didn’t get anything what I should do with those tags, what they tell me, so if somebody can, explain to me) and I got only one new order since then.

Good morning, I have been in fiverr since October 2015, and the work done on your platform has made me happy, so much so that I left work in the company I worked for, in Fiverr my work has been around 30 to 40 projects Monthly, equivalent to $ 700 - $ 800 per month, but I feel that something is happening in fiverr for 4 weeks since the work has been drastically reduced to the point of doing only 6 projects, as I said, including my only money entry today in Day is just Fiverr because I was doing very well and I wanted to dedicate myself 100% to work on your platform and become a star seller, but now I’m worried about what is happening. Is there a problem with my profile? Can you confirm that it is happening ?. I’m waiting, thanks

Archived