Fiverr Community Forum

No sales and response time 0 hours

Hi there! I’ve been on Fiverr since July 2018 and i got only one sale and 2 requests for orders. I guess i made a mistake, because i haven’t been active for this one year. What i mean is i logged into my account only when i saw a message from a buyer. My responsive time was 1 hour and now is 0 hours. I really want to boost my sales and i am logging in every day since one or two weeks. Before that i didn’t even log in. I know it takes time and i am patient. I also edited my tags , titles, images , description, etc, and share on Twitter and Pinterest. I noticed that when i change my descriptions every day my views and clicks increase. Should i do it to make things work? I appreciate your tips!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Suggest you check out the competition in your categories re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

2 Likes

Getting more sales on fiverr when you are a new seller, it is a bit difficult.

Send all the buyer requests you can do… Market your gigs.

Research keywords to rank you gig

1 Like

Thank you very much all!

1 Like