no sales at all help

binder_kumar

First of all, Maybe some of you know me very well because I was a really active user on this forum but then I stopped posting here for some reason. I was busy working on my other projects & for sometime I even stopped working on Fiverr but now I’m back here. You guys can discuss with me on any topic & If you like fighting on some topics then try me because I don’t take things personally very easily.
Just kidding 😊

I don’t know why but I’m not getting any orders at all. No messages… Nothing 😦
Maybe Coronavirus is the culprit because mostly all of my buyers are from USA. Recently one buyer told me that work is very very slow here in the US.

Today POTUS (Donald Trump) declares national emergency to combat Coronavirus so I don’t think my sales will get any better in next few days. Recently, I watched this Australian news channel where 2 ladies are fighting for a toilet paper & I was like ***.

I even contacted Fiverr Support team today & they responded:

“Fiverr does not guarantee impressions, clicks or views for your Gig. We provide a marketplace for you to advertise your Gigs, and it is up to you to make them appealing, and promote them outside of Fiverr to increase the number of views your Gig receives.”

Typical Fiverr response 😉

What do you think guys??https://www.fiverr.com/share/vrLaDr

Archived