Fiverr Community Forum

No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

Yeah (COVID-19) is the reason. But don’t worry, Everything will be normal soon :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t worry, Just improve your gigs & skills (I mean you’re free these days) Stay home & stay safe, and let’s hope this whole COVID-19 situation will end soon :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

hi every one,
am with same feel

2 Likes

Everyone faces this situation. Hopefully, this will be resolved very soon

1 Like

Everyone faces this situation. Hopefully, this will be resolved very soon.

1 Like

I hope my returning buyer not dead yet.
Well, we need money to survive but in same time… we need buyers.

Stay safe for you all !
And dont forget wash your ((F word here)) hands !

2 Likes

Anyway, thank you China.
Now we have so much time here in the forum :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I think it is the time to promote our gig through that we can catch more order when everything is alright.

3 Likes

Worried I may have been the only one experiencing this. I had a sold week of nothing the end of March. While orders have slowly come in, there are no \where near the pace prior. Am also seeing less messages. An interesting observation is the gigs which are bringing in orders. What was once my most “viewed” and lucrative (and busy) gig now has 0 traction, while other quieter gigs have received orders.

3 Likes

I wish you to recover asap.

3 Likes

It’s going to take 18 months to make a vaccine for COVID-19. I don’t think it will get normal anytime soon.

3 Likes

My sales are went down a little, but I have never had a lot of orders here anyway, I think I need to edit gigs…

3 Likes

Yes, it has been slow. I had a record sales month in February, and started March off pretty well. I was thinking maybe COVID-19 wouldn’t impact business as mush as I feared. Then, about 3 weeks ago, new inquiries and orders dried up suddenly- and almost overnight. It makes sense. With the number of businesses and companies shut down, there’s going to be a decreased need for those places working on projects that would otherwise purchase my services. I’ve still had some new orders trickling in- mostly from repeat buyers. I am thankful for them and am looking forward to things getting back to normal. Best of luck!

7 Likes

Hope everything will be back to “normal” in couple of weeks. Lockdown will be eased and SMEs will start Limited opening soon. Let’s hope for the best.

Stay Home🏠 Save life…

5 Likes

Dont worry, the hard days will pass soon, will make a nice day for you
god bless you

2 Likes

My gig was on the 1st page in 2018. Then it is going down and down continuously till 2020. I also slowly crossed 20k+ earnings but not get promoted yet. I still have hope & I’m focusing to up to date my gigs, gig covers etc. I STILL HAVE HOPE SOMEDAY I WILL GET BACK MY OLD DAYS.

2 Likes

I didn’t get any order for a whole month! which is frustrating especially now because I expected there would be more orders than usual (I guess I was wrong obviously) but still I’m trying to promote my gigs more and to edit them maybe it will get some more orders in a way somehow.

So yeah it’s hard indeed but we can make it somehow I’m sure! :v:

2 Likes

I pray to god for the best for all of us,hope this virus ends quickly. Ameen :+1: :innocent:

4 Likes

I really hope that virus ends quickly…Only stay at home… :cry:

3 Likes

we all really hope this ends soon

1 Like