Fiverr Community Forum

No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

It’s only normal that your impressions nosedive when there aren’t any profile visits, probably due to the pandemic. However, this may be a time to revisit the things that make a your impressions improve.

You may have to make your gigs more attractive with video samples of your previous works, you may want to take some tests too. Tests results displayed on your profile helps prospective buyers to trust your work. Also, as an added measure, you may try to keep in touch with your old customers for referrals.

Hope this helps…

2 Likes

Well i am having some trouble communicating with the buyers. They message us and we response as soon as possible but then it feels like they are just vanished!! They don’t respond at all and in some situation when both we and the buyer are aggred to start a work and i make custom offer for them and they also don’t respond at all. How to solve this issue??

1 Like

Probably you have to leave the unserious prospective buyers and focus on doing the other things I have highlighted. You can’t force people to buy what you’re selling, you know?

So stay focused on making your gigs look attractive. I believe when the pandemic is over you’ll make the most earnings.

#Stay safe

1 Like

So it’s normal that buyers do contact you but doesn’t take that message seriously? I thought it was happening only with me LOL

2 Likes

Gig statistics are getting down day by day.:frowning:

1 Like

So, a month has passed with no luck. Just had to deal with a terrible scammer instead…

1 Like

Me too same situation :disappointed::disappointed:. Should I contact fiverr?? or it’s normal as we are in hard days? my gig statistics are getting down too and I have no order since a week neither messages. I’m really starting to be disappointed​:disappointed:

2 Likes

as always, every business care about buyers, and we are sellers, so…

by the way yes, corona is the main reason, I had 23 to 40k impression last month, this month 10 to 13k, even last 7 days bellow 1k! this is so painful. :pensive:

And in the end, I like the name POTUS (Donald Trump) :rofl:

2 Likes

yes, almost 80 to 90% drop, Maybe the traffic at fiverr also going down, number of buyers are going down, because most of the small businesses are closed, so no service need to buy before corona issue solved, Play for us sister.
I am thinking about the new and level one sellers,

3 Likes

I just became a Level 1 seller and now only need to complete the ‘Selling seniority’ in which we have to complete 120 days to become a level 2 seller, and it’s showing that i have completed 82 days only so it will take us around 1 month and 10 days more to become a level 2 seller.

4 Likes

What benefits we will get after becoming a Level 2 Seller? Will our gig statistics improve and Fiverr will show our gigs in top of the page?

3 Likes

Hey, I thought I’d add my 2 cents worth.

Covid-19 has unfortunately slowed down many business across the globe, however, there is still positive actions you can take to improve sales on Fiverr.com.

I have started actively marketing my Fiverr profile on my personal social media, linkedin and also telling some of my oldest clients to contact me through Fiverr.

Yes they do take a commission, but being paid within 14 days and also the security of knowing it’s paid for is a big relief. Especially new clients.

I hope you’re all staying safe and healthy, remain positive and good things will come soon!

7 Likes

Coronavirus has turned the world into a large quarantine zone.
We are on the verge of large-scale changes. Who quickly adapts to new conditions will win.
And the global trend aimed at freelance only strengthens the chances of success.
Employers themselves are beginning to look more and more at freelancers.

I believe that companies will begin work soon. I wish everyone to be positive and not to give up :muscle:

6 Likes

great job! I visited your id, its really creative, and I liked the dances, as its a low competitive market with the most qualityful service, yes you nailed it.

4 Likes

seller with higher level get higher impression, because buyer love to deal with top and level 2 sellers.
you can add more gig and many limitations will be increased.

3 Likes

you should improve your order complete rate

3 Likes

Though COVID-19 has definitely affected things, there are still a lot of freelancers working. Currently, there are so many online classes, webinars, etc ongoing which need adverts, hence graphic designers are getting jobs this period.

2 Likes

When this epidemic is over, maybe we will get back our busy golden past.

I’m new seller from Bangladesh

2 Likes

Hi All, I’m new to forum section in FIVERR.

About the situation, same here (Mumbai, India), not getting impressions in overall :frowning_man:!

I can see many people’s views on this, which is very useful, many many thanks to them :wink:!

I hope the current situation will get change, we would need to be safe, care and give time with it.

Thanks for reading and good day to all people.

Kind regards,
Mak

2 Likes

So, I’d like to update on my current situation. Finally got an order after two months’ delivery time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes