Fiverr Community Forum

No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

Your opinion is really Good.

1 Like

Worst month going till now. Not a single sale this month. Not a five dollar one even. No enquires or anything. Gig disappeared from search. This fiverr testing has messed up alot and it affected me alot. Anyone knows when can this be solved?

3 Likes

seems like this is across the board for a lot of us… Something seems to have changed and wish I had answers as well. Havent had anything in almost 4 weeks thats new. Hope things turn around for you as well.

I really hope it turns around for everyone. Hope that the search filter becomes fine as it was like 4 months ago.

I am also waiting hopefully to get new message from a NEW BUYER.

this is happen because of covid 19 , alot of people doing work from home , and on fiverr there are so many people joining fiverr as new sellers . thats why competition become very high.

2 Likes

I personally can’t say in the slightest that Covid negatively affected my sales. July has been the most successful month for me since November 2019. And it’s only the 13th.

1 Like

I am new seller and I’ve zero sell. Maybe it’s because of Covid-19 :innocent:

Best Regards

@alamin_wdev (WordPress Designer and Front-end web developer)

same tragic story I don’t know what else to do

I am a full stack web application developer and I have no job from last 4 months … I lost my ranking 2 gigs from the first page … Not getting orders and I’m so deepresed for this …

1 Like

dont worry
dont lose hope
keep sending buyer request.

2 Likes

Yes… Even I’m also making my skills on the higher level… Let’s see what happens

2 Likes

Do your best, Improve your skills & yes please stay positive buddy :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You absolutely nailed the issue!

1 Like

Has anyone gigs started to pick back up?

1 Like

I can’t any dear. Why can’t Bayer knock me?

1 Like

Be Paitent. Its Life Ups and Downs Part Of Life. Soon Everything Will be Fine.

1 Like

I have got 54 sales in last 20day.

covid 19 is a big crisis for all of us

I just can’t understand why my gigs’ analytics declined all the way from over 3,000 plus to merely 350. This is just weird to me.