Fiverr Community Forum

No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

this is happen because of covid 19 , alot of people doing work from home , and on fiverr there are so many people joining fiverr as new sellers . thats why competition become very high.

2 Likes

I personally can’t say in the slightest that Covid negatively affected my sales. July has been the most successful month for me since November 2019. And it’s only the 13th.

1 Like

I am new seller and I’ve zero sell. Maybe it’s because of Covid-19 :innocent:

Best Regards

@alamin_wdev (WordPress Designer and Front-end web developer)

same tragic story I don’t know what else to do

I am a full stack web application developer and I have no job from last 4 months … I lost my ranking 2 gigs from the first page … Not getting orders and I’m so deepresed for this …

1 Like

dont worry
dont lose hope
keep sending buyer request.

2 Likes

Yes… Even I’m also making my skills on the higher level… Let’s see what happens

2 Likes

Do your best, Improve your skills & yes please stay positive buddy :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You absolutely nailed the issue!

1 Like

Has anyone gigs started to pick back up?

1 Like

I can’t any dear. Why can’t Bayer knock me?

1 Like

Be Paitent. Its Life Ups and Downs Part Of Life. Soon Everything Will be Fine.

1 Like

I have got 54 sales in last 20day.

covid 19 is a big crisis for all of us

I just can’t understand why my gigs’ analytics declined all the way from over 3,000 plus to merely 350. This is just weird to me.

I just got a order 3 days ago after waiting for almost a month. You will also get orders. Just don’t lose hope

3 Likes

Thank you for the motivation! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Great to hear! Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Can anyone please help me that is my gigs are properly ready or not ?
I’m a web application developer and a wordpress customizer.I serv the wordpress and programing services. I’m new on fiverr but I have completed 12 orders with 5 star…But last 4 monts I’m not getting any kind of massage or order…
I’m getting deepresed day by day. Is anyone here who can help me ?
Here is my profile : https://www.fiverr.com/zabirahamed704
I just want to know that why not getting orders or massages for last 4 month…

I’m also not get any order last 7 days, Because of my Level One batch Down, Can you help me for get orders?