Fiverr Community Forum

No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

Do your best, Improve your skills & yes please stay positive buddy :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You absolutely nailed the issue!

1 Like

Has anyone gigs started to pick back up?

1 Like

I can’t any dear. Why can’t Bayer knock me?

1 Like

Be Paitent. Its Life Ups and Downs Part Of Life. Soon Everything Will be Fine.

1 Like

I have got 54 sales in last 20day.

covid 19 is a big crisis for all of us

I just can’t understand why my gigs’ analytics declined all the way from over 3,000 plus to merely 350. This is just weird to me.

I just got a order 3 days ago after waiting for almost a month. You will also get orders. Just don’t lose hope

3 Likes

Thank you for the motivation! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Great to hear! Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Can anyone please help me that is my gigs are properly ready or not ?
I’m a web application developer and a wordpress customizer.I serv the wordpress and programing services. I’m new on fiverr but I have completed 12 orders with 5 star…But last 4 monts I’m not getting any kind of massage or order…
I’m getting deepresed day by day. Is anyone here who can help me ?
Here is my profile : https://www.fiverr.com/zabirahamed704
I just want to know that why not getting orders or massages for last 4 month…

I’m also not get any order last 7 days, Because of my Level One batch Down, Can you help me for get orders?

mee too. i am really not get a any single order and i gig imression day by day down. i don’t know when i get a single order. pry for me and wish you best off luck

so sad to hear…what kind of services you provide ?

Guys please let me know if you all are still experiencing this issue. I mean no orders, messages. Nothing :frowning_face:

1 Like

I am not getting order either message.
Please help me.

Let us hope this corona crisis will come to an end soon. :mask:

Let’s say maybe COVID-19 has created too much tension even in the freelance industry. I finished high school last year and I know how to develop websites using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. I am really good at it and I thought this year was my time to put my skills into use.

All over sudden while I was still doing the national examinations, COVID-19 bumped in. My brother is a professional freelance but he started freelancing a decade ago. He told me the challenges I am getting now may be the impacts of COVID-19.

This various came with many negative impacts. Other than killing people it is also killing the economy. Countries like USA that are know to outsource their jobs to third world countries like where I am from are also struggling to secure jobs for themselves. Hopefully all will be well soon.

Best Regards,
josh01omondi

Don’t worry you will get orders soon