Fiverr Community Forum

No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

I just got a order 3 days ago after waiting for almost a month. You will also get orders. Just don’t lose hope

4 Likes

Thank you for the motivation! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Great to hear! Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

I’m also not get any order last 7 days, Because of my Level One batch Down, Can you help me for get orders?

1 Like

mee too. i am really not get a any single order and i gig imression day by day down. i don’t know when i get a single order. pry for me and wish you best off luck

1 Like

so sad to hear…what kind of services you provide ?

1 Like

Guys please let me know if you all are still experiencing this issue. I mean no orders, messages. Nothing :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I am not getting order either message.
Please help me.

1 Like

Let us hope this corona crisis will come to an end soon. :mask:

1 Like

Let’s say maybe COVID-19 has created too much tension even in the freelance industry. I finished high school last year and I know how to develop websites using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. I am really good at it and I thought this year was my time to put my skills into use.

All over sudden while I was still doing the national examinations, COVID-19 bumped in. My brother is a professional freelance but he started freelancing a decade ago. He told me the challenges I am getting now may be the impacts of COVID-19.

This various came with many negative impacts. Other than killing people it is also killing the economy. Countries like USA that are know to outsource their jobs to third world countries like where I am from are also struggling to secure jobs for themselves. Hopefully all will be well soon.

Best Regards,
josh01omondi

1 Like

Don’t worry you will get orders soon

1 Like

So till June I was getting good numbers of orders but from the beginning of the July month, I started getting few to zero order now. Not even a single inquiry.
I don’t know what is happening with the Fiverr search system. I use to get multiple inquiries in a day but now it’s zero.

Can some help me please.
I’m totally dependent on Fiverr.

1 Like

@sachinsoni569, perhaps the problem is that you have been expecting all of your orders to come from Fiverr, and you aren’t doing anything to reach out to – and market to – the people who actually need your services. There is nothing “wrong” with the Fiverr search system. You just aren’t doing everything YOU can do to connect with your target market. Perhaps your target market isn’t confined to the Fiverr search system.

6 Likes

Same problem here, The Coronavirus spreading everywhere and some business got shut down. I hope all will be fine when the vaccine released.

I received an order from the US after 8 days. I think all sellers having the same problem like me. We are lucky about working from home. :mask:

Anyone have any idea about the OXFORD COVID vaccine, when coronavirus vaccine is going to come?

2 Likes

Informative post, thanks a lot

1 Like

Covid-19 has affected not only freelancers but webmasters as well. I have two websites and traffic is almost reduced to 40%, CPC is also low. People around the world are worried and searching just about Coronavirus and it is the reason behind less sales. I personally think the situation will improve after around 30 days i.e after 20 to 25 April. Let’s be positive and be at home to defeat this pandemic

I’ve seen you comment a few times on the platform and you are always very positive. :facepunch:t5:

1 Like

I am new on fiverr, it’s been 4 or 5 days , i don’t have any orders from buyer request . don’t have any idea before covid19 and after covid19.

1 Like

I am a graphic designer. Really strange, no new order and no new buyer

1 Like

Hi Jonbaas
Thank you for much.
I also want to tell you that two of the sellers cancelled my order for some reason (They ordered the gig without discussing the project and the requirment which was out of my expertise, so they cancelled). Out of two orders Customer support cancelled one of the order on befalf of the buyer due to same circumstances.
Does that affect my gig ranking?

And after all this when I was not getting orders I did some seo and updated my gig category, title and description. But still I’m getting very less impressions around 1.5K and 20 clicks in a week.
I’m little worried and don’t know what to do to get new orders.
I get one or two inquiries in 1-2 days.

Please suggest.

1 Like