Fiverr Community Forum

No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

Don’t get upset. Everything is gonna be okay :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I read all of this and it makes me sad… :frowning:

I just recently started to get noticed and got my first order, but it sounds to me that it will be a while before I start getting more orders. :disappointed: I have noticed lower stats (even though my stats weren’t too impressive to begin with, but still).

13 Likes

Don’t be sad, Hopefully everything will be normal soon :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

For sure! A very clear effect. I used to have 30-60 orders in queue all the time until last year. Then it dropped to 5-10 ish when impressions dropped by 95% when my gigs moved to last pages suddenly.

Now since the pandemic (Might be related), if I’m lucky, I get one order per day. :scream:

Stay safe! And let’s hope the worst of the epidemic passes soon. At least there’s good news from China, where they have experienced a significant drop in new cases.

15 Likes

Same here :frowning: Don’t worry, We are going to win the war against Corona. I hope, Orders & messages will get normal soon :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yes, Only returning buyers can help us right now :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

Wow, $1k per month was a pretty good number. I’m sure you’re a pro & you know what you’re doing. $250 is still good but you know what I’ve earned $36 this month… Yes, Just $36 bucks :pensive: I again contacted Fiverr support team & they replied with this particular message “As much as I understand your concerns, I am not able to manually place your Gig on the 1st page of the associated category as multiple factors are affecting the search results and Fiverr cannot offer any guarantee that you Gig will appear on a certain page.”

So just keep calm & wash your hands frequently :relaxed:

13 Likes

Don’t worry, Just be patient. I’m sure orders will come really soon :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

wash your hands

Yes & don’t forget to wash your hands frequently :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I’m sure, You will get more orders soon. Just be patient :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Yes, We will win this fight against this virus. Just be strong because things will get better soon :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Same here, views and impressions being much lower than before, but I guess it’s all temporary. Everyone in the world are in this waiting phase and lots of things are being on hold. I guess it all depends on what you do (if you get orders for businesses or personal use), but it feels like it’s not a great time for either.
I guess that’s the perfect time to review all sources of incomes and work on personal projects that can either improve skill, add another passive income channel or just make you happy.
Stay safe!

15 Likes

Yeah, I know with patience we can all pull through this. It can be discouraging sometimes, but we all come out stronger in the end right? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yeah it’s all temporary. You’re right, I can work on some personal projects right now which is really important for me & my future :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Same for me, Covid-19 has a great impact on economy so I’m no surprised at all.

3 Likes

My same problem.
I hope good position very soon

6 Likes

Same here. I have been experiencing almost a 70-80% drop in sales order since last week as a result of the covid19. Despite this, it has allowed me to free up time to focus on building/adding more value. It is a great lesson indeed in my opinion, as it has allowed us to make back up plans should anything similar comes up again.

:muscle: We got this!

12 Likes

You’re right, We need back up plans. Fiverr is my only source of income right now & orders are not coming from last 20 days. I don’t know what is wrong with my gigs or profile. I’m not a new seller & I’ve joined Fiverr in September 2014 so I’m a seller with more than 6 years of experience.

I’m a hardworking person & I’m making some minor changes on my gigs every single week. But still, No one is responding right now. I don’t think Fiverr is showing up my gigs anywhere at all. I’ve contacted them twice & every time they reply with this exact same message "Fiverr does not guarantee sales. We provide a marketplace for you to advertise your Gigs, and it is up to you to make them appealing, and promote them outside of Fiverr "

I’m shocked, They’re losing revenues right now. I’m sure Fiverr knows it very well that they’re in loss. But still they act like nothing is happening :frowning:

But don’t worry, I still love this marketplace & I still love Fiverr & their amazing team :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey, I think you are not the only one suffering through a slump in sales, many of us are falling in no. Of view, click impressions drastically.

I just got 2 orders in the month of March where I was getting 6-7 orders averagely per month.

Every business is taking a hit by this covid-19 pandemic and freelancing is also suffering.

I want to ask everyone here a question:-

Should we do extensive promotion outside Fiverr to increase our impressions or we should just wait for all of this to get over ?

Anyways, everyone stay safe and stay home. :raised_hands:

6 Likes

We can’t do anything right now, I don’t think any kind of promotion will work at all :frowning:

I’ve told them to start a Relief fund Campaign for Non US Based Freelancers :pray: :pray:

6 Likes