Fiverr Community Forum

No sales at all, Maybe (COVID-19) is the reason? :(

(UPDATE)

I contacted them & yes my gigs have been reviewed by their Editorial Team & they’re saying that my Gigs are now fully active in search so that buyers can find them. Screenshot is attached…

Let’s see now… I’ll keep you updated :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Finally, I’m getting messages & now I’m hoping for the best. Thank you so much guys for the positivity. I truly respect every single seller here & yes almost everyone was helpful here :slightly_smiling_face:

No matter what comes your way, Stay positive & stay grateful. Never lose hope, Never stop fighting for what you believe in.

Hope you all are safe… but not getting any order on fiverr for a long time. Staying positive and hoping to get one soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

What’s happened is anything wrong?

Hope for the best, i am joined newly for we will get good experience from here. do work hard.

1 Like

yes that’s right… Let’s develop our skill and hope for the best…

3 Likes

Yes maybe this is one of the reason, don’t give up try harder :heart:

1 Like

Absolutely we should always get motivated and motivate others…

2 Likes

Yes agree with you :heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr Forum guys :slightly_smiling_face:

May God Bless You With All The Success

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you…

1 Like

Thank you for your best wishes… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi, I’m a new seller compared to you. I created my account almost 4 months ago and did nothing as I was in another marketplace where I tried everything. Then worked outside the marketplace under top rated freelancers to learn the work. Now I’m focusing on this marketplace and noticed it is very hard to get an offer here compared to other places. I was very disheartened when after sending so many offers didn’t get any work. After roaming around your famous topic now I have understood I am not alone to suffer this. I can feel your pain.

Just don’t lose hope. God will hear you and send you help but it may take time. God will not send a single help, you’ll get a bunch of orders together. I’m telling it from my personal experience though I didn’t get my first offer yet in this marketplace.

4 Likes

Keep patience and hope for the best. Everything will be alright soon.

1 Like

I learned a lot of things during this pandemic as I got a lot of free time. I am new at fiverr and haven’t got any order yet. But I think my hard work will be paid off.

1 Like

I’m suspecting COVID has nothing to do with it, but Fiverr has been designing the new promoted gigs feature for a year or so. So if you have good ratings and have gotten orders steadily before, but suddenly not anymore, it might be the new algorithm not showing good gigs anymore, but weird mixed gigs only with little to no reviews, no matter what sorting you are using.

So if you’re an established seller and want to get sales now, you have to use the promoted gigs feature to pay for gig views or hope your gig is one in the mix some days. Shame that the same algorithm is used in every category, even though promoted gigs is not available in all categories.

1 Like

In all steps of our life corona affected much!

2 Likes

@wpfalcon I joined the platform as a seller in july 2020 and I started recieving art related projects and succesfully completed them with satisfied customers . My BEST SELLER gig was getting 1.500 + impressions every day and I was completeing 1or 2 5 star orders / day ( I was on the first page ) . Then all of a sudden everything stopped ! I searched my gig word by word and was NOWERE to be found on the marketplace not even on the last page ! When I went into my ACCOUNT SETTINGS my account was set to OFFLINE for no reason ( i did not do that maybe it is a BUG ? )

. So I decided to put it back ONLINE ( HUGE THANKS TO @janali for telling me about this ) . After i put my account back online my gig indeed appeard back again in the search results but on the last page. This was happening at the end of july !Ever since I constantly tried to hunt for work via buyer requests in order to help ranking my gig again , and I completed another 2-3 5 star orders ( in 2 months …) Now we are at the end of September and my gig is unmoved from the last page and the same position ever since the OFFLINE ACCOUNT BUG HAPPENED ! As I said I took also cheap projects that I normally wont take to help ranking I did social media promotion for my gig I optimized my gig I have live portfolio on my gig with 20+ completed projects etc . BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK SINCE THE BUG ! Its been 2 MONTHS and from 1500-2000 impressions / day and a lot of clicks now the same gig make an average of 20 impressions and maybe 1 click in a lucky day !! Because its still on the last page and NOBODY will find it anymore ! Basically my account is DEAD ever since !
I contacted CUSTOMER SUPPORT multiple times and recieved some ( copy paste bot I think ) tipical respones saying that they dont guarantee impressions or clicks and that its my job to make my gigs apealling ! So basically FIVERR REFUSE TO AKNOLEDGE THAT THERE IS A HUGE ALGORITHM PROBLEM since they were playing with those little updates and new features and affected a lot of hard working sellers ! So basically BAD UPDATES & BUGS + COVID FINANCIAL CRYSIS = STARVING FREELANCERS
The lucky ones are you Level 2 and Top Rated Sellers who at least have the option to use the PROMOTED GIGS feature and invest money in your business and get some work… I do not have this feature yet and I will most likely not be able to get there and achive that because of the current situation even tho I am definitely interested In investing in fiverr because I wish to go FULL TIME FREELANCER !
My performance is JULY -600$ ( not even one from buyer requests ) AUGUST - 20$ (buyer request) SEPTEMBER - 4$ (buyer request) :rofl: :rofl: ( ABSOLUTELLY NORMAL FROM FIVERR POINT OF VIEW )
Anyways hope dies last and maybe things will get better for all of us :slight_smile:

1 Like