Fiverr Community Forum

No Sales at All. What should we do?

Hi guys,

It’s heartbreaking not to have any sales at all. Maybe it’s time to be more creative and to stop hoping. Do you know that Steve Jobs would take a walk to get inspiration. He didn’t sit in the office all day. I’m suggesting that we should try something different to get better result.

1. Volunteering. Try to volunteer in the field related to your gig. You can add this experience to your Fiverr profile to create more trust.

2. Food business. People eat food, every single day. Find something easy to make and worth your time.

3. Dropshipping. If you don’t like to create product, try promoting famous product. You can try Alidropship.

4. Offline business. Don’t limit your income in online business only. Some people are good at offline business. Maybe you’re one of them.

5. Family first. Maybe some of your family members and friends need your service but you’ve never told them.

6. Social media. Have you promoted your gig? Create new social media account if you’re shy like me.

7. Challenge your gig. Have you done any research before creating a gig. Don’t be afraid to create a new gig if there’s no progress.

8. Trust. Does your gig look suspicious? Don’t use sexy images, it’s not professional. Besides, buyers are looking for trust not lust.

9. Pray a lot. There are things we can’t control, so let’s be humble and pray. It’s scientifically proven to keep you calm.

10. Buyer request. Don’t forget to check them from time to time on Fiverr apps. Build your unique template in your Note apps so that you can send fast request.

All the best guys. There are many alternatives. Just be open to changes and you’ll be fine.

54 Likes

Thanks for your advice

1 Like

Thank you. this is great advice @radhiiikamal

2 Likes

The definition of volunteering is:

“freely offer to do something” or “work without being paid”.

I don’t see why you can’t do that in real life… with your resume services. :wink:

1 Like

Surely the nearest thing you can do to volunteering on Fiverr is to set the gig/package price to $5, since a gig can’t be free (and you aren’t supposed to do work solely in messaging as far as I know).

Yes you are right.

I, on the other hand, was referring to volunteering “in real life” meaning not online. Something you do offline. Like maybe help job seekers in your locality/community with their CVs and help them get a job. :smile:

4 Likes

Great advice however for every startup business we need some money to make it run successfuly

2 Likes

thanks for your good advice

1 Like

thx for your advice bro

1 Like

Thank you for the great advice. Really very helpful!

1 Like

This cracked me up, true. Nice ideas

1 Like

Thank you …

1 Like

excellent thank you …

1 Like

Thank you for sharing all the alternate options to keep busy while we are not getting orders here. But, I am very hopeful person and want to believe if our services are great, we will get sales on Fiverr.

Cheers
Asif

4 Likes

Thank you for the advice radhiiikamal!

1 Like

Thanks and some of the points where very unique. I don’t think i ever heard this before.
5,8,9 are the best

2 Likes

Good point. Maybe if I got one order I would have some MONEY. Oh, well… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just joined fiverr and I find all your comments very helpful. Thank you!

1 Like