Fiverr Community Forum

No sales at all 😞

I don’t know why but I’m not getting any orders at all. No messages… Nothing
Maybe Coronavirus is the culprit because mostly all of my buyers are from USA.
Tell me the tips how to promote myself On Fiverr. I am really needy person please help me.
Thanks
Fakhar

17 Likes

Same here, Level Two Seller, Last month was very good but nothing in this month… Gigs shuffle affects my sales badly…

4 Likes

same here m new here but not get any order yet…

3 Likes

Hi, need to edit your gig, for you to be seen on the first page. Test your edited gig maybe every 3 days. check your view and impression more views, clicks and impression if your getting more of these your on your way to get orders.

3 Likes

buyers always order on the first page, no matter how good your offer if you are not in the first page less chance in getting orders. think like you are the buyer what should you do in searching for seller on fiverr. You will know then, what you need to do for your gig.

I would like to request everybody to keep calm & quit.I also have gone through tough days.
No suffering exists forever ,I think after pandemic situation would goes well,Hope so soon,Because hope is the last resources which you can keep with you in this terrible days.
Best of luck

2 Likes

Same as on my side last 1 month not getting a single order.

1 Like

Hey, check your settings. I noticed a setting that keeps you showing offline, made a thread to it:

1 Like

I have 3 gigs all impressions are below then 100

1 Like

Thanks I will fix this

2 Likes

I’m online from 6 months but didn’t get anything.

1 Like

I’m from almost 6 months.

2 Likes

I’m so far from first page

1 Like

Try to regularly online & marketing your gig on other social platform.Try to use trendy hashtag.I think something will change.Best of luck.

2 Likes

Everyone has the same problem

i am here from 5 months :frowning: and free :-(…

2 Likes

Same here brother. Keep patience and develop your skill in this time :heart:

try promoting your gig on social media platform, do send buyer request proposals, dont just sit and wait for the buyer to order, get them to you.

1 Like

Very bad advice. People don’t buy from someone because they used a trendy hashtag. Plus people won’t appreciate seeing a gig when they search it.

Hashtags only work if they a relevant and you’re sharing insights, not hustling.

Please don’t give advice on things you don’t understand.

1 Like

everyday i send the buyer requests…