No sales at all ?

fakharzaman665

I would like to request everybody to keep calm & quit.I also have gone through tough days.
No suffering exists forever ,I think after pandemic situation would goes well,Hope so soon,Because hope is the last resources which you can keep with you in this terrible days.
Best of luck

Hey, check your settings. I noticed a setting that keeps you showing offline, made a thread to it:

I’ve just had a look at my profile settings and came across the option you see below. Maybe this is why so many complain that they can’t be found in the online search? thinking I’ve never even seen that option before. [offline status]

252578106_offlinestatus.thumb.png.fe0f60fb582346894981aa98bc4abe07.png

Hi, need to edit your gig, for you to be seen on the first page. Test your edited gig maybe every 3 days. check your view and impression more views, clicks and impression if your getting more of these your on your way to get orders.

I have 3 gigs all impressions are below then 100

Hey, check your settings. I noticed a setting that keeps you showing offline, made a thread to it:

I’ve just had a look at my profile settings and came across the option you see below. Maybe this is why so many complain that they can’t be found in the online search? thinking I’ve never even seen that option before. [offline status]

Thanks I will fix this

buyers always order on the first page, no matter how good your offer if you are not in the first page less chance in getting orders. think like you are the buyer what should you do in searching for seller on fiverr. You will know then, what you need to do for your gig.

I’m so far from first page

Try to regularly online & marketing your gig on other social platform.Try to use trendy hashtag.I think something will change.Best of luck.

Try to regularly online & marketing your gig on other social platform.Try to use trendy hashtag

Very bad advice. People don’t buy from someone because they used a trendy hashtag. Plus people won’t appreciate seeing a gig when they search it.

Hashtags only work if they a relevant and you’re sharing insights, not hustling.

Please don’t give advice on things you don’t understand.

everyday i send the buyer requests…

Provide uniqueness, assume yourself as a buyer and then think what will you want, then offer that thing to buyer, in this way you can get hired easily. And provide honesty and dedication to your work, stay tuned, once it started then you will be thankful to fiverr.

I don’t know why but I’m not getting any orders at all. No messages… Nothing

Maybe Coronavirus is the culprit because mostly all of my buyers are from USA.

Tell me the tips how to promote myself On Fiverr. I am really needy person please help me.

Thanks

Fakhar

I don’t know why but I’m not getting any orders at all

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Archived