No sales due to covid 19 :(

mskc91

• 2 weeks later...

I do not think you can blame Covid for your lack of sales. Many sellers are doing as well as or even better than they were before COVID.

I can relate to that heavily. At the beginning I was only making around $50 a month average. I now make around $200 - $250 a month, a pentruple increase in income.

@vickiespencer it depends. There are fields where Covid impact is heavy. Other fields (probably related to situations where companies want more presence online during this crisis) get more works. So stats are different depending what you do and what’s your audience.

@vickiespencer it depends.

It could also depend on the amount of competition in the field the OP is selling. He does business website design and there are over 90,000 gigs for that.

@vickiespencer it depends.

It could also depend on the amount of competition in the field the OP is selling. He does business website design and there are over 90,000 gigs for that.

Could be, but it’s also a very requested field. You must consider both the competition and the high volume of requests and website design is indeed a requested field.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived