No sales for the past years back

tunecreate1

hello guys. please i need help on my Gigs no sales again. please what can i do, to get me back up. i really need help here.

thanks tunecreate1

Hi Tunecreate!

Please check out this link, It will help you to get orders easier: How to get orders for beginners

Besides, Your title needs to be more eye-catching And try to use the Keywords related to your career, in this case, your chance to get order increases; it is beneficial for the Fiverr Algorithm. Also, there is a section on Forum where you can mention your Fiverr link, it’s really helpful to get the impression. Use it 🙂

In this post I would like to share my experience and own opinion on a topic that I believe is crucial for anyone willing to succeed on this platform: building a Brand image around yourself. After regularly consulting the forum, I could see a recurrent kind of post being on the front page: “Why can I not make a first sell?” and that encouraged me into writing this post as a list of tips for anyone struggling to get any customer. When I started on Fiverr, I had the general sentiment that there we…

Read this and many other helpful topics.

Hi Tunecreate!

Please check out this link, It will help you to get orders easier: How to get orders for beginners

Besides, Your title needs to be more eye-catching And try to use the Keywords related to your career, in this case, your chance to get order increases; it is beneficial for the Fiverr Algorithm. Also, there is a section on Forum where you can mention your Fiverr link, it’s really helpful to get the impression. Use it 🙂

my tittle needs to be more eye catching? i don’t even remember what is tittle on my page i swear

my tittle needs to be more eye catching? i don’t even remember what is tittle on my page i swear

I understand all the challenges that a beginner faces in the first months of freelancing, but don’t forget to be PATIENT and POSITIVE. That’s the key to your success!

I just recommend you to create a new Gig and choose a good Title (with Keywords), description, and eye-catching Thumbnails for it!

After all, Keep in mind to be Online most of the time! It works in the Fiverr algorithm. I wish you get all success

I understand all the challenges that a beginner faces in the first months of freelancing, but don’t forget to be PATIENT and POSITIVE. That’s the key to your success!

I just recommend you to create a new Gig and choose a good Title (with Keywords), description, and eye-catching Thumbnails for it!

After all, Keep in mind to be Online most of the time! It works in the Fiverr algorithm. I wish you get all success

that is the point.PATIENT and POSITIVE.

I agree with u @nedahmd I hope it helps to all newbie…

Archived