No Sales For Two Months

expertseo1

Hi Members,

Please help i have not been receiving orders on my gigs for two months now. Why is my gigs not advertized for buyers to see? How can i make my gigs to be more exposed on fiver pages? I want to receive more orders, please give me tips on what to do? Thanks.

@expertseo1

Have you ever heard this?

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

You are showing them how to do this for themselves. That is your problem right there. Instead of showing people how to do what you are offering in your gigs you should be selling what you provide as a service.

What do you think is going to be a better gig?

#1 will show you were to get traffic to your site but you will have to do it yourself (your gig)

#2 I will drive huge traffic to your site with guaranteed proof of results.

If you have people looking for traffic in a lot of cases they sure are not going to know how to drive it and want it done for them.

Once you show someone how to do this not only will they not come back but they might start selling the info themselves or using it to provide a service and that is what you should be doing.

The other thing you should do is to get rid of those images. They are too small and do not put across any message related to your gig. The other thing I would do is to put up videos on your gig.

you are also underselling and devaluing yourself here. Do NOT offer your other gigs in your gig extras. you are reducing the value of your gigs. Reword your gigs, offer them as services and give your gigs some value.

No one in their right mind is going to see any value in your gigs if it looks like you are desperate and trying to offload all of them in your gig extras.

Reword your gig descriptions and break up the text as well. All I see on each gig is a wall of text and people are not going to read this. You have a under ten seconds to grab the readers attention and reading war and peace is not going to do it. You need to grab their attention and your description should grab them by the scruff of the neck and make them read it properly.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived