No sales, help. [Titled edited]

usmanshabbir866

Please help me fiverr

Its being 2 months I don’t have any work or custom order. I don’t know what’s wrong. Anyone can help me out. Thanks

(Hit ❤️ if you come here because of the Thread Title)

Thread Title:

Hi fiver, i have completed the project and delivered. after recieving buyer reject the order and send the message you did great but never complete the project. what i can do. please help

Please help me fiverr

Its being 2 months I don’t have any work or custom order. I don’t know what’s wrong. Anyone can help me out. Thanks

First of all your thread title and post do not correlate with each other. In title you are asking one thing while in post something else.

Please clarify it.

2 months

Secondly, your recent delivery shows 18 days so its not Two months that you haven’t received any order but its been 18 days only.

(Hit ❤️ if you come here because of the Thread Title)

Thread Title:

Hi fiver, i have completed the project and delivered. after recieving buyer reject the order and send the message you did great but never complete the project. what i can do. please help

Please help me fiverr

First of all your thread title and post do not correlate with each other. In title you are asking one thing while in post something else.

Please clarify it.

2 months

Secondly, your recent delivery shows 18 days so its not Two months that you haven’t received any order but its been 18 days only.

Whahahhahah nice catch up i love it.

Archived