No sales! :( I need your advice

agusdunaevsky

Hello! Hope you are having an amazing day!
My gig is getting a lot of impressions, views and click but no sales :frowning_face: I think it might be something about my gig description. I am a new seller and that is why I need your help. I would really appreciate if you could help me. Suggestions are very well welcomed.

My gig 👇
https://www.fiverr.com/share/gNRWL

Thank you so much and have a stunning day!! 😀

Usually it comes down to trust and skill.

• Your profile photo - yours?
  • Your portfolio - actual websites you built?

@agusdunaevsky do you happen to also be an eyeglass model or is that company stealing your picture?

favicon.png?1547134862Leukebril.nu

27e64046a2280c74db9261878d208a8d.jpg.b56d14d710e54ecc81b80e6a100c8bbf.jpg

Blueberry Retro kaki | Leukebril.nu - Leukebril.nu

Een chic montuur met een stevige retrostijl voor een karakter met pit! De Blueberry bril beschermt uw ogen tegen blauw licht (licht van uw smartphone, tablet, tv en.

favicon.png.fce3aaaac5124407529d9368fb5a5578.png

It doesn’t generate my interest in your gig. So, you can imagine that if a non-buyer/seller doesn’t like your gig or is not generating any interest then how will the potential buyer will buy your gig? An image speaks a thousand words!! (You have the answer to your query). 😉

Good Luck!!

It doesn’t generate my interest in your gig. So, you can imagine that if a non-buyer/seller doesn’t like your gig or is not generating any interest then how will the potential buyer will buy your gig? An image speaks a thousand words!! (You have the answer to your query). 😉

Good Luck!!

Thank you!! How can I generate interest?

@agusdunaevsky do you happen to also be an eyeglass model or is that company stealing your picture?

favicon.png?1547134862Leukebril.nu

a32e17a7050fe9fae25b500404f3ad67f02ef6fd.jpeg

Blueberry Retro kaki | Leukebril.nu - Leukebril.nu

Een chic montuur met een stevige retrostijl voor een karakter met pit! De Blueberry bril beschermt uw ogen tegen blauw licht (licht van uw smartphone, tablet, tv en.

I agree. When I see that you are using someone else’s photo as your own… I don’t trust much after that.

Good Luck!!

An image speaks a thousand words!! (You have the answer to your query).

Already answered your query!!

Good Luck!!

Lol bro! i’m new here ahahahahha sorry 🙂

• 7 months later...

Archived