Fiverr Community Forum

No sales in 3 months

Hello! Today I was wondering why I haven’t had any sales in around 3 months and I decided to look up my orders on my phone. I tried to find my orders and I just couldn’t find them anywhere. I looked for my orders for around 20 minutes and I gave up because I couldn’t actually find them! Any advice? My profile: https://www.fiverr.com/tulklatvian

Please contact customer support. I had this problem too before after editing my gigs.

I have actually tried that too, but no response from their team

They will respond you in a day. Also check status of the ticket whether its OPEN or SOLVED. If its solved, add a new message to that ticket.

Hello there friend. Usually I get a response from the CS team within 24 hours, so if you haven’t heard from them by now I would try again. One tip with CS: always be as courteous as you can, as they have a million requests for service and a little kindness can go a long way.

A couple of more notes if I may, I went into your writing gig, and found the gig description a bit thin on content. You may want to tell people a little about yourself, the services you can give them and put your writing to work for you.

I also didn’t see any examples of your writing. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place. When clients look for sellers, they need examples of the work to be right there ready for them to review.

Also, aside from Fiverr’s promotion of you, I would promote myself in other places, as I do with all my gigs. I promote my work on Twitter every day, and I see the results in my gig statistics. Speaking of gig statistics, if you go into yours, you’ll see your impressions, clicks and orders to give you an idea of how well your gig is doing on Fiverr’s mysterious algorithm. Fiverr really is a place for doers, so you have to do as much as you can to make yourself seen and known, especially at first. It took me about two months before I got my first order, but two years later I can say it was all worth it. You have to work at it a little every day.

I wish you success and if I can help you with anything at all, feel free to ask. I don’t know everything, but I’ll happily share what I do know.

Cheers from Cancun and success to you all!

Andy

1 Like

Thank you a lot for your generous tips. Because I’d consider myself pretty new here on Fiverr, it’s nice to have someone with a lot of experience here explain me all things Fiverr, I’ll get to editing my Gigs.

1 Like

No doubt, buying is buyer. if they do not want to order us that mean we are not good enough. we need to share to social media with our gigs link to get more impression and views. Thanks
:smile: Ads Creators

2 Likes