No sales, no buyer requests, how do I get my first order?

zainabshahid13

Hey there Fiverr community, I have been on Fiverr for a month now and have created two gigs, which I think are fairly well written (my views might be subjective). I would really appreciate any advice on how to get out of this rut because honestly, I don’t know what else to do. Thank you so much for reading this post. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

You just need to keep learning how to get orders on fiverr . There are many posts or blogs to learn. Don’t loss courage. Use social media platform to promote your gig. Promotion of gig is very important.

Sir, if you can, please have a look at my gig and tell me if I should be making any changes to it. Thank you so much for replying

Sir, if you can, please have a look at my gig and tell me if I should be making any changes to it. Thank you so much for replying

It’s weird for me when you do SEO gigs and asking how to get first order. Because the answer will likely to be the SEO Marketing.

It’s weird for me when you do SEO gigs and asking how to get first order. Because the answer will likely to be the SEO Marketing.

Thanks nulleka for the reply. I would welcome any help coming my way as I am just a beginner on Fiverr. Any suggestions would be great.

Here are some tips I recommend:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…
So I recently had a problem with something to resolve which I stumbled on to the forum. I saw that there’s alot of people who still aren’t clear on how they can start out as a seller on Fiverr. So here are my two cents on the matter, thing’s I’ve learned throughout my 6 years of freelancing experience. [update]: If you’re not completely new to this and just want to upgrade your gig styles, here are some best practices that I wrote about that have helped me and others over the years. Link Lets…

I have taken 60 seconds to look at your profile page and gigs and the thing that strikes me is that in the first sentence of your description there is an error, “My name is Zainab and I’ve done by Bachelors in English Language and Literature.”… Should be “My name is Zainab and I’ve done my Bacehlors…”

The same goes for your gigs. In your proofreading gig (which for the most part is well written) has an error in the line:

• I will make sure then syntax of your document is up to the highest standards

It should be:

• I will make sure the syntax of your document is up to the highest standards.

I think your profile is really good and so are your gigs, but it really needs to be 100% error free. I would suggest another proofread of everything.

I would also look at the links @insects44 has mentioned. They are very useful and I am studying them as well right now. good luck!

Archived