No sales + no orders

karenmaristani

Hey Fiverr world!

I know this has been discussed quite a few times on the forum, but I wanted to see if anybody has any advice for my specific situation, or if I should just be patient and wait.

I’m a level two seller, with over 100+ 5* reviews, not one bad review ever which of course, I’m proud of. I was Fiverr’s choice for a long long time also.

Almost 2 weeks ago now, I was overwhelmed with so many orders, so I limited the orders on my gig. I’ve done this so many times now and each time I turn the limiter off I get an order within a couple of hours or the same day.

This time, however, since I turned it back on, I haven’t received one order unless it’s from regular clients. I’m barely getting any messages, and If I am, It’s from new sellers asking me for orders.

So, my first question is, how are they finding my profile, but genuine sellers aren’t?

Second question - Has this happened to anybody before? If so, how long does it normally take for things to pick back up?

FYI - I’ve tried to increase traffic manually by lowering my prices, changing my gig gallery image, changing my gig description, my gig title, and I even tried Fiverr’s new ‘‘promote’’ function with the free $10 they gave me, and nothing worked.

Any ideas guys? Here’s my profile so you can take a better look - https://www.fiverr.com/share/GB2Rb3

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Gig limiter? What’s this?

Same happened to me. Beginning of January I was over whelmed with orders so had to set status to unavailable. When I switched it back on it took about 12 days or so before I started getting work again.

I’m not sure if that’s the exact term, maybe I made it up 😅

If you click on Gig’s at the top of the page, and then click on your gig - a dropdown menu should pop up. There, you’ll find a button that you can turn on and off that says ‘limit orders in queue’, then you can pretty much just set it to the number you want and I think it ‘‘semi’’ turns your gig offline.

The only reason I say semi is because sometimes even with it activated I still receive orders and messages from new clients. Well, I used too… 😂

Good to know that you started getting work again. I guess just like any business, this is a bump in a road. Hoping things pick back up soon!

Archived