No Security For SELLER!

omeome762

One of my buyer requested to do a job and i had done that successfully
but after 15-20 days later he came back to me and ask for other fixing job and I happily tried for him
but that was a systemical problem of his site and he messed up with that and I discussed the matter with him why that was happening after that I also tried to help him but he again messed up and ruin his site and wanted to fix by me or refund of his money the first order he made and when I refused to send him a single penny he left a bad feedback after the job has done and after 20-30 days

If it’s that lovely review you got today, why did you give him the old outstanding experience? Change your review to put your side of the story. Just delete the gig as there’s only one review on it so it’s basically dead anyway. I don’t think it gets rid of the review on your profile, but hey, it’ll be gone soon enough.

Incidentally, having a 100% satisfaction/your money back guarantee listed on the page does dent your argument a bit. If you’re going to have that kind of policy, you need to stick to it, even if the buyer is blatantly gaming the system.

One funny thing is that I mined about his profile he is member since November 2014 and he didn’t left a single review for any seller and there is only one seller who shared his gig in Facebook and he misused also 😃 lol we should take care of us from him

You deleted the gig, problem over. Don’t go on the warpath. Fiverr already declined to delete the feedback for a reason (whatever it was) and you have “won”. If the buyer tries to work with you again, cancel the gig and send a ticket to Fiverr if they won’t accept the declination. There’s absolutely no point wasting any more energy on this.

Well, it’s always upsetting to get a nasty review, especially if you feel that it is unjustified you need a thick skin as a freelancer…I’d say OP was lucky that it was a fresh gig. Whack the delete button. Problem gone. If you have hundreds of great reviews, well… that’s harder to deal with.

omeome, I seem to remember you are not a single seller but in charge of a company or something? If that’s the case, now is a good time to launch an internal investigation (oooh, scary). Apologies if it’s not you–it’s just I saw another post not long ago and your names were similar.

Actually emmaki I always do the work first if i can successfully do that,then send them a offer to accept and this way all of my buyer are happy and that buyer who left 4.9 star now my friend and we are continuously do some projects but sometimes for my system(work first payment less) some buyer misuse that.they got their things done but they had not to pay I lost over 1000$ for that way

And that last night buyer’s story is

He first ask me to help I told him that if I success then he have to pay and I successfully done with that and sent him a offer and he just accepted and then he had no news then after 16 days he came back and did the drama lol

Archived