Fiverr Community Forum

No "start new gig" button on my homepage

Hi guys,
I opened a Fiverr account several months ago but never sold anything. I just logged in to create a new gig, but there’s no “start new gig” option when I log in. I am definitely in the “seller” section, and not “buyer” and feel like I’m going crazy. Why can’t I see where to start a new gig? Did my account maybe get blocked due to inactivity?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Laura,

Your account is active. :wink:

Can you see the following terms at the same level where it says “Switch to Buying”?

Dashboard Messages Orders Gigs Analytics Earnings Community More

If you do, just press where it says “Gigs”. If you don’t, you will need to zoom out your screen.

Hope this helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi Maitasun,

I tried what you said, but I don’t see any of those terms at the same level where it says “switch to buying”. Could you provide any help? This is really frustrating to me…

Thanks! See screenshot attached:
(I also tried logging out and logging in with Chrome and Safari)

See screenshot…

You need to reduce the zoom in the settings on the right hand side of your browser.

3 Likes

Ahhhh, I see!
Sorry, I realize the first person also recommended that but I assumed they thought I was trying to use it on mobile. But just adjusted my zoom and the icons appeared. Strange bug - thanks to you both for the quick help, it is much appreciated!!

2 Likes

Hi Laura, you’re most welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad we could be of help to you. :wink:

1 Like

I can’t find “Analytics” on Chrome too even when I tick “Desktop site” via my mobile device.

Not recently, at least for months now due to upgrading of website.