No Support At All

ademartini1

I placed an order, received a few vague emails written through a translator (one would hope anyway) then a request for more money. I asked for a refund as I wouldn’t be throwing away more money on nothing.
Another series of poorly written messages asking me to “give good rating!”
I finally tipped them $5 gave em a great rating just to get them off my back.
I don’t care about the money, but I won’t be using Fiverr again.
All during this process I contacted Fiverr, even tried on Facebook. This company is on autopilot with absolutely no screening process. For all you good sellers here, I suggest you go elsewhere. It’s only a matter of time before Fiverr goes under.

I placed an order, received a few vague emails written through a translator (one would hope anyway) then a request for more money. I asked for a refund as I wouldn’t be throwing away more money on nothing.

All during this process I contacted Fiverr, even tried on Facebook. This company is on autopilot with absolutely no screening process. For all you good sellers here, I suggest you go elsewhere. It’s only a matter of time before Fiverr goes under.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums. (Even if this is your only visit.)

asking me to “give good rating!”

Did you report them for breaking the rules?

I asked for a refund as I wouldn’t be throwing away more money on nothing.

Whom did you ask for a refund from? I hope not the seller, and you will never get one that way.

Asking for a review or “good rating” is against Fiverr’s TOS. You can contact Customer Service at support@fiverr.com and report the seller with screenshots. They will get a warning and may even lose their account. This kind of seller should not be working on Fiverr.

You what!? 😳

All during this process I contacted Fiverr,

How did you contact them? I had an issue today, and I got an answer in 19 minutes! 😉

For all you good sellers here, I suggest you go elsewhere. It’s only a matter of time before Fiverr goes under.

I am a good seller, and Fiverr has been good to me in return. I will not be going elsewhere.

Fiverr has minimal barriers for people to become sellers.

You happened to have purchased from a dubious fraudster and the experience has soured you from the platform. That’s perfectly within your prerogative. But to have rewarded this fraudster with a great rating and a tip only serves to encourage further terrible service and behavior for another unfortunate buyer.

Requesting revisions for proper work, cancelling the order, or addressing the terms of service violating behavior of the seller to customer service would have been far preferable courses of action.

Archived