NO verification email for revenue withdrawl

Trying to transfer my available revenues but Fiverr is not sending a verification email. It’s worked in the past, but not now. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Have you tried looking in your spam folder? Also you could contact Customer support for your problem. I personally have not had a problem with this.

I didnt have an issue either, and i withdrew for the first time! :o

Thanks for the input!

However the issue has been resolved. I had changed the PayPal email contact info AFTER I had set up the Fiverr/PayPal link.

Embarrassingly, this was a total user (loser) error. The humility of being on the wrong side of “DUH” troubleshooting is a painful experience, but the Fiverr crew handled the situation perfectly.

Carry on :slight_smile:

hahah, we all mess up sometimes. Glad you got it worked out :3

Thanks for the input!

However the issue has been resolved. I had changed the PayPal email contact info AFTER I had set up the Fiverr/PayPal link.

Embarrassingly, this was a total user (loser) error. The humility of being on the wrong side of “DUH” troubleshooting is a painful experience, but the Fiverr crew handled the situation perfectly.

Thanks for the input!

Thanks for the input!

Thanks for the input!