NO verification email for revenue withdrawl

thebusinessof

Thanks for the input!

However the issue has been resolved. I had changed the PayPal email contact info AFTER I had set up the Fiverr/PayPal link.

Embarrassingly, this was a total user (loser) error. The humility of being on the wrong side of “DUH” troubleshooting is a painful experience, but the Fiverr crew handled the situation perfectly.

Carry on 🙂

Thanks for the input!

However the issue has been resolved. I had changed the PayPal email contact info AFTER I had set up the Fiverr/PayPal link.

Embarrassingly, this was a total user (loser) error. The humility of being on the wrong side of “DUH” troubleshooting is a painful experience, but the Fiverr crew handled the situation perfectly.

Carry on 🙂

Thanks for the input!

Carry on 🙂

Thanks for the input!

Carry on 🙂

Thanks for the input!

Carry on 🙂

Archived