Fiverr Forum

No views, no interest. Give up?

I’ve been on Fiverr for a while now. My gigs are so far down the search pages no one sees them. I had one gig early on but since then not a thing. Is this normal? As there has been no interest I’m thinking on giving up with this account. Is there something simple I’m doing wrong or are my gigs always going to be miles down the search bar and I’m wasting my time?
I’ve read the blogs and tried sharing on Facebook my account, I’m not sure where to go next.

Hi, Zero!

I totally understand what you mean. I’ve been on this site for over 6 months and only have gotten 1 sale. Fiverr makes it incredibly hard for new sellers to gain visibility, even when/if their quality of work is better than a level 2 seller. (Where it normally is. Certain level 2 sellers are so confident and overcharge buyers.) In fact, I almost skipped over this thread. There are some things that need to change.

I’d recommend giving it a little more time, but ironically, spend less time on Fiverr. Recently, I’ve only been checking Fiverr once every few days, and only to make sure there are no new messages.

With whatever you choose, I wish you the best of luck!

Nic