No withdrawal of my seller balance after 90 days

cpfactory

Hello,
in august 2018 fiverr closed my seller account with this message :

Our dedicated team has reviewed your gigs and determined that the services you offer are not appropriate for our marketplace. Please be aware that offering these services is harmful to the integrity of our site and violating our Terms of Service and/or other policies. As a result, your Fiverr account was disabled.
Any available sales balance remaining in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team.

It’s now more than 3 months but nobody answering at my emails.

What can I do please ?

What kind of gigs were you selling? Fiverr may have determined that the funds should be returned to the buyers. Also, since they only return funds pending “verification and approval” there are things that can prevent you from receiving them back. If you have sold using some deception like utilizing copyrighted material, using a VPN to disguise your location or if you’ve broken ToS in some serious way they don’t always refund you. You only get the funds if Fiverr decides that the money was fairly earned and your account info has been verified.

Archived