Nobody buys from me

mrgreensky

Being a freelancer it’s not only completing orders. Being a freelancer is also hunting for work and making clients interested in your work.
I would say that real work takes only 40%.
Everything else is for marketing, attracting, advertising and learning and creating new offers to diversify.

If you are looking for a daddy to bring you orders and you just do the work then it’s better to find an employer who will give you work and you will be doing the task. Freelancing is a totally different story.

Being a freelancer it’s not only completing orders. Being a freelancer is also hunting for work and making clients interested in your work.

I would say that real work takes only 40%.

Everything else is for marketing, attracting, advertising and learning and creating new offers to diversify.

If you are looking for a daddy to bring you orders and you just do the work then it’s better to find an employer who will give you work and you will be doing the task. Freelancing is a totally different story.

I agree. I was also feeling the same, but after reading your post, I realized I can’t just sit and wait for it to fall on my lap. Thanks! 😊

I agree. New freelancers have to face this problem. because nobody wants to believe in him.
I think should differentiate something in gig that attracts the client towards us. such as Low Price, Fast Delivery, Quality work, Extra Revision etc.

Good Luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I went to check your gigs, and sadly I can see why you are not getting orders.
You have only ONE sample image.
Your description is short.
Your logo has a grammar/spelling mistake in it.
Your line drawing looks fine, but again, there’s only one.
Also if you’re gonna draw “detailed” line drawing, you might want to come up
with something that looks more impressive.

Archived