Fiverr Community Forum

Nobody joining my Gigs

Hi guys I made two GIgs in fiver and nobody joining to them, I sending my 10 buyer requests.
the Gig links:

1. https://www.fiverr.com/arieldavid759/design-for-you-almost-free
  2. https://www.fiverr.com/arieldavid759/repair-your-best-photos
    If you have any ideas can you please write them in the comments.

thank’s Ariel

1 Like

In your “I will design your next logo” gig you have some spelling mistakes:

I’m offering to you here a verry goo (very good) design , (change to “.” ) I can make for you a logo, buissnes card (business card) , banner, backgorund (background) or any other design and everytime i will do the best ( add a “.” )

You also forgot to add more tags to your first gig. As for your “Repair anyone (change to any) of your photos” Gig:

You got a photo that you love but something went wrong? So for this i’m here (change it for something like “Let me fix it!”) send (Capitalize the s in send) me your photo and how you want it and i’ll do it (add a “.”)

You also forgot to add some tags to your second gig. Tags are extremelly important for getting more impressions, grammar is also important if you want a good impression, which attracts more buyers.

5 Likes

Your logo gig says “photo editing” in the gig image. Maybe make it clear in the gig image that it’s a logo gig.
Since you are offering a gig for logo design, maybe add a logo as your profile picture.

In your “design your next logo” gig the tags are “photoshop” and “cheap” - maybe use more logo-related tags.

4 Likes

One of the gigs that you are providing is for logo design. There are over 140,000 other gigs on Fiverr for logo design!! It’s a highly competitive category, so it might take some time for you to get some orders!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your help.
I repaired it and removed all my typos can you check it again and say me if now its ok?

btw i downloaded grammarly :grin:

thanks ariel

1 Like

Thank’s! I did what you said can you check it again to verify that everything is ok?

It looks okay. Though the gig image still says “photo editing” even though “logo maker” has been added too. I’m not sure it needs “photo editing” in the gig image if it’s a logo gig.

In the basic package you say “In this package you will get a photo with…” - though I’m not sure saying “photo” is best if the gig is mostly about creating logos.

You don’t mention anything about vector files (eg. .ai). Ideally I think logos should be created with adobe illustrator so they can be resolution independent. Maybe mention somewhere what resolution (width & height in pixels) the non-vector logos will be.

edit: run grammarly on the gig descriptions. eg. the word “I” should never be lower case. eg. you shouldn’t say “and i’ll do it”.

2 Likes

Nice! grammarly should assist in making the job easier.

I will design your next logo

I’m offering to you here a very good design. I can make for you a logo, business card, banner, background or any other design and everytime i will do the best (change with “the best i can” or “design. Everytime i will do the best i can”).

Premium package: so you realy (really) want the best

So if you (are) here that means you want the best. So here (remove So, capitalize h in here) you got unlimited revisions 3D mockup and more.

Add more tags.

Capitalize all package’s title first letter.

I will repair any of your photos

You got a photo that you love but something went wrong? So (remove “So”) Let me fix it! Send me your photo and how you want it and i’ll (capitalize i) do it.

Repair any of your photos standard package: This pack is little bit bettter you get here 4 photos and only in 15$ -> This pack is a little bit better, you get here 4 photos for only $15.

Repair any of your photos premium package: Best offer: 8 photos 8 revisions and source file and all of this in only 25$ | Best offer: 8 photos, 8 revisions and source file for only $25.

Repair any of your photos basic package: Here is the basic package (add “:”) 1 photo and 5 day delivery.

Capitalize all package’s title first letter.

1 Like

If you want people to hire you, they should feel how serious you are in your job. Your gigs doesn’t show that.

Write a better description, explain your offer and workflow. Tell the buyers why would they hire you.

For Repairing photos Gig: I can’t see any difference between the Before and After images. REPAIR an actual photo and show your skills.

For Logo Design Gig, I see a few problem with the thumbnail; rainbow background is so outdated, fonts are so outdated. I am sorry but the design is poor.

If you want to be hired than you should show your skills, and be patient.

2 Likes

First of all I would like to say that create a good description and good title and a good profile image for your profile.

Thank’s for your true feedback, I did what you said changed the colors and the fonts can you check it please again.

Thank you,
Ariel

The logo Gig now is so different can you please check it again

Thank’s,
Ariel

It looks okay. Maybe the edge of the man could be changed if it’s not supposed to have a bit of a white edge. In the basic package it still says you will get a photo (when maybe it could say you get a logo).
It still doesn’t say anything about the resolution of the png/psd that will be delivered.

1 Like

I writed the resoulutions and removed the white in the man I’m sorry for bothering you but I so want it to work can you check it again please?

Thank you so much,
Ariel

It looks okay now. The 2nd and 3rd images in the logo gig don’t really seem like logos but maybe they’re not meant to be. You’ve added the high res field. It still says photo in the basic package. But it’s better now.

Add a profile picture and a good well written description