Nominated for Top Rated Seller!

mutahirmehmood3

I have been nominated for the top rated seller. Anyone here have a experience of it ? What’s the next step how does it works ?

I have been nominated for the top rated seller.

1305811516_ScreenShot2018-10-15at21_09_53.thumb.png.0d52f4066bba170a3bc4f42ac41f3db1.png

TRS is a manual process. It’s 10 months since I’m nominated, and I’m still level2. I’m not the only one, there are many like me. I wish you luck. 😀

I have been nominated for the top rated seller.

TRS is a manual process. It’s 10 months since I’m nominated, and I’m still level2. I’m not the only one, there are many like me. I wish you luck. 😀

I am not sure :thinking: but i think you kinda ruined it.

Now, he will think that “it’s just one of those things”

I don’t think he ruined anything. He was just being honest about it. Would you have preferred if he had lied about it… just to make it sound more positive/reassuring?

I specified " TRS is a manual process." It is not easy. It has to offer something unique. In case he will not be nominated, he will receive clarifications in the mail.

I don’t think he ruined anything. He was just being honest about it. Would you have preferred if he had lied about it… just to make it sound more positive/reassuring?

🙂 I would love to here someone says “Congrats! it will take few days and you will be TRS”

🙂 I would love to here someone says “Congrats! it will take few days and you will be TRS”

Fair enough 😄 However, just cuz someone else says something, it ain’t gonna make it any real. If it is meant to happen, it will 👍

I have been nominated for the top rated seller. Anyone here have a experience of it ? What’s the next step how does it works ?

Please know that any LVL 2 seller which fulfilled the requirements to be a TRS will be nominated to TRS, but it doesn’t mean they will become TRS.

Now you wait to see if they chose you to be a TRS, nothing else.

Anyway, best of luck

I nominated 2 times, still staying in level 2. Now I forget about TRS status. Because I dont know exactly what eligibility to become TRS. Level 1 and Level 2 requirements are clearly mentioned here.

Actually Fiverr need to clarify exactly what they require and why they ignore TRS status for nominated sellers. After ignore they send one system generated message. That’s it. Here we dont know what the manual verification process happens, what error find in our gigs and level…

I nominated 2 times, still staying in level 2. Now I forget about TRS status. Because I dont know exactly what eligibility to become TRS. Level 1 and Level 2 requirements are clearly mentioned here.

Actually Fiverr need to clarify exactly what they require and why they ignore TRS status for nominated sellers. After ignore they send one system generated message. That’s it. Here we dont know what the manual verification process happens, what error find in our gigs and level…

I nominated 2 times, still staying in level 2. Now I forget about TRS status.

Hahaha… ME too.

I think I nominated for 9 or 10 times now. So, I just ignored that notification in this time.

• 11 months later...

Late reply, but I am also a Top Rated Nominee, and no one can take that achievement away from you, sure there are many of us out there, but only a small % of all sellers make it there, so he was just honest about it 🙂

Archived