Nominated for TRS from last 6 month, But still not selected! Help please!

shelley_shaw

TRS selection is a manual process.

Getting nominated is one thing, getting selected is an entirely different thing.

Your stats prove that you are eligible, but that only means you are eligible to be considered by Fiverr staff.

Fiverr staff also looks into other aspects of your profile that are not publicly revealed.

So my advice to you would be to keep doing what you are doing, and try to improve on your customer’s experience overall, not just the designs delivered.

Constantly thinking about the TRS badge will make you feel left out or overlooked, and will affect your mentality and outlook in the long run.

It’s best to keep working to improve yourself, regardless of the badge.

That’s usually when the badge comes. 🙂

Getting nominated is one thing, getting selected is an entirely different thing.

Your stats prove that you are eligible, but that only means you are eligible to be considered by Fiverr staff.

Fiverr staff also looks into other aspects of your profile that are not publicly revealed.

So my advice to you would be to keep doing what you are doing, and try to improve on your customer’s experience overall, not just the designs delivered.

Constantly thinking about the TRS badge will make you feel left out or overlooked, and will affect your mentality and outlook in the long run.

Just to add to this, I believe that TRS looks as much at your relationship with buyers as it does your stats. That means focusing on areas like how well you write to buyers, a professional attitude in dealing with them, going above and beyond to help a buyer out, etc.

In other words, it is about the entire experience a seller offers to a buyer. Think about it as offering the highest quality you can to a buyer, through every part of the Fiverr platform, not just the ordering and delivery process.

Just to add to this, I believe that TRS looks as much at your relationship with buyers as it does your stats. That means focusing on areas like how well you write to buyers, a professional attitude in dealing with them, going above and beyond to help a buyer out, etc.

In other words, it is about the entire experience a seller offers to a buyer. Think about it as offering the highest quality you can to a buyer, through every part of the Fiverr platform, not just the ordering and delivery process.

We are in sync! (please don’t post any boy band gifs) that’s exactly what I had in mind when I suggested they look to improve the customer’s experience overall.

thanks @paulmaplesden

As others have said it is a manual process. I have better stats (not that yours are bad), and still have not been selected. At this point I stopped thinking about it and just work to provide the best job I can. If I get it great, if not, then I just keep on working.

That means focusing on areas like how well you write to buyers, a professional attitude in dealing with them, going above and beyond to help a buyer out, etc.

In other words, it is about the entire experience a seller offers to a buyer.

I think you’re right but I wonder how Fiverr does.

Do they read our written messages sent to customers?

I know that the rating (stars) help them to identify who is a very good level 2 seller and could be promoted. But there are soooo many Level 2 seller with excellent ratings…

A nomination is not an obligation to grand you the status… ever.
There are always several nominations for an Oscar. Some people are nominated for years and never receive one.
Just go on with the good work. Nobody gives a darn about your badge anyway.

Hello. In the end, nobody knows how they do that manual process. 😂

Like @shelley_shaw , I have months that nominate me but at the end they send me the same email, without anything specific.

So it is very difficult to improve when they do not specifically tell you what is wrong or what needs to be improved.

The first months that took me crazy, but today I am disappointed and I do not expect it as before.
If it arrives “great”, and if not, then “great”

✴️

I’ve seen the pattern of those who were eligible and have actually been promoted and I can share with you what I saw.

1. Communication

Their customer service really stood out to me. In particular, their devotion to every message that was eloquently responded to made me want to work with them.

2. Professional Image

They have expectional and clear gig offerings with a full FAQ section and professional gig imagery/Videos. When a company is looking to promote their ‘finest’, they want their ‘finest’ to properly present themselves.

3. Ego/Maturity

I’ve noticed a pattern in those who interact using either vulgar language when dealing with stressful clients or simply there lack of customer service provided during these stressful times.

4. Prices

I do not know whether this is a factor, however, I did notice Fiverr in general looks at quality services offered at affordable pricing. That means they are looking to promote those who value themselves and their work.

5. Determination

A commonality was that they all had goals which they tried to achieve. Even when the road is/was bumpy, add a little more springs to the car.

There are always several nominations for an Oscar. Some people are nominated for years and never receive one.

This is my attitude. I do not want the stress of having a TRS. I am content with what I am doing now. BTW one of my buyers said in my review: “Seller is very friendly, like a grandma” :older_woman:t2:

…And the Oscar 🏆

Lovin’ your realness & straightforwardness. 😛

This is why I like seeing you around, 'cause you’re never dull & boring.

…And the Oscar 🏆

Lovin’ your realness & straightforwardness. 😛

This is why I like seeing you around, 'cause you’re never dull & boring.

Lovin’ your realness & straightforwardness.

It’s the only way to go.

Awwww, thank you. Sip on my

• 1 year later...

✴️

I’ve seen the pattern of those who were eligible and have actually been promoted and I can share with you what I saw.

1. Communication

Their customer service really stood out to me. In particular, their devotion to every message that was eloquently responded to made me want to work with them.

2. Professional Image

They have expectional and clear gig offerings with a full FAQ section and professional gig imagery/Videos. When a company is looking to promote their ‘finest’, they want their ‘finest’ to properly present themselves.

3. Ego/Maturity

I’ve noticed a pattern in those who interact using either vulgar language when dealing with stressful clients or simply there lack of customer service provided during these stressful times.

4. Prices

I do not know whether this is a factor, however, I did notice Fiverr in general looks at quality services offered at affordable pricing. That means they are looking to promote those who value themselves and their work.

5. Determination

A commonality was that they all had goals which they tried to achieve. Even when the road is/was bumpy, add a little more springs to the car.

> strongly agreed with you<

Archived